I am confused

munyaka    

This is what happened I went to a persons house at night and my ex called we didn't do anything but my ex left me and I tried to solve but he refused and replaced me immediately.i have tried to heal and about a week ago I rushed into another relationship after being in the healing process for six months and the guy I found I had already fallen for him but he was afraid that I am not over my ex and he left me.what could be the reason.on the other hand I had that my ex left the girl he replaced me with and tried getting another girl but he was rejected 

On 4/16/2023 at 4:12 PM, munyaka said:

This is what happened I went to a persons house at night and my ex called we didn't do anything but my ex left me and I tried to solve but he refused and replaced me immediately.i have tried to heal and about a week ago I rushed into another relationship after being in the healing process for six months and the guy I found I had already fallen for him but he was afraid that I am not over my ex and he left me.what could be the reason.on the other hand I had that my ex left the girl he replaced me with and tried getting another girl but he was rejected 

Hey @munyaka

Thank you for joining the community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give support to those who reach out to us. I'm sorry to hear about the break ups you've had recently. It sounds like you've been through a lot and I just wanted to check in and see how you are? I can see that your ex mentioned about how he was afraid you're not over you ex, and I'm wondering, what do you think about that?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e