Moving on

Blc    

Hi guys, been a while 

I thought I'd let you all know that I'm leaving DTL, I've met some really nice people on here, but I'm moving on, im still not great, but dw none of you will miss me, and I'm sure some people will be glad to know that I'm gone, but I'm serious, this is my last post on here, thank you all for taking time out of your day to come and see how I am even though ik I'm not worth the effort! I'll probably come back one day, but for now I'm leaving DTL 

See you on the flipside and thank you all for everything 

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Blc said:

Hi guys, been a while 

I thought I'd let you all know that I'm leaving DTL, I've met some really nice people on here, but I'm moving on, im still not great, but dw none of you will miss me, and I'm sure some people will be glad to know that I'm gone, but I'm serious, this is my last post on here, thank you all for taking time out of your day to come and see how I am even though ik I'm not worth the effort! I'll probably come back one day, but for now I'm leaving DTL 

See you on the flipside and thank you all for everything 

Heyy @Blc, thank you for letting us know that you're safe and are choosing to leave the platform. You are worth the effort and people do care about you on this platform and outside. Here to talk about this if you'd like on confidential support. Know that you are always welcome back if you decide to return. Take care of yourself! 

Mental Health GIF by younginvinciblesSee Ya Goodbye GIF by DINOSALLY

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png