comphet or not?

emnma    

tbh ive been wrestling with this one for a while, but i need yall's input. so I've been out for a while and i know for a fact that i like girls, but idk about guys. i find some of them aesthetically appealing, but I've never met one with the "perfect personality" so i end up not having feelings for them? there have even been times when I've forced myself to like a guy bc i know that he is aesthetically pleasing, but i don't have any actual feelings towards him. what do you all think?

1 hour ago, emnma said:

tbh ive been wrestling with this one for a while, but i need yall's input. so I've been out for a while and i know for a fact that i like girls, but idk about guys. i find some of them aesthetically appealing, but I've never met one with the "perfect personality" so i end up not having feelings for them? there have even been times when I've forced myself to like a guy bc i know that he is aesthetically pleasing, but i don't have any actual feelings towards him. what do you all think?

so as a person 

personallly i had a different experience 

with this 

but Ennma

being bisexual can be hard but you dont really have to force yourself to like anyone