This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Miscarriage/Abortion

what do i do

Music_Geek_23846 Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Miscarriage/Abortion

Click this notice to reveal the content.

i might be pregnant for the second time in less than a year and i dont wanna tell my parents cuz i dont want them to make me get another abortion. what do i do?

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us and being so open about how you might be pregnant and what happened with the abortion. I just want to check in and see how you are feeling about it all? I can see what you said around how they made you get an abortion which is concerning. This should have been your decision, and you should not have been made to do that. What do you think? Also, this question might be a bit too private to answer, but I am wondering, are you safe at home with your parents? I am only asking because we care about your safety here and want to make sure you’re okay. Take care and speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

@Music_Geek_23846Β Hey I’m Emmerson, but you can call me Emmy but you can use which ever one you want I don’t care. But how are you feeling about your parents making you do that? I agree with @MonsoonΒ when they said that it should be your decision and not your parents, even though I might see where your parents are coming from with you being their child and then just wanting the best for you (please tell me if I’m wrong) but they should not choose whether you have an abortion or not because it’s your body and your child not theirs. If you ever want to talk about it you can talk to me anytime on this thread or you can go to the Chat area and use the one I made called Hey . Just remember it’s your decision and no one else’s…keep that in mind and stay strong!

Just now, Emmerson said:

@Music_Geek_23846Β Hey I’m Emmerson, but you can call me Emmy but you can use which ever one you want I don’t care. But how are you feeling about your parents making you do that? I agree with @MonsoonΒ when they said that it should be your decision and not your parents, even though I might see where your parents are coming from with you being their child and then just wanting the best for you (please tell me if I’m wrong) but they should not choose whether you have an abortion or not because it’s your body and your child not theirs. If you ever want to talk about it you can talk to me anytime on this thread or you can go to the Chat area and use the one I made called Hey . Just remember it’s your decision and no one else’s…keep that in mind and stay strong!

my mother and step dad gave me the choice of either having my kid but they would put my boyfriend in jail and they would kick me out so i would be pregnant and on the streets, or have the abortion but never talk to my boyfriend again until im 18. i was 15 and he is 18. im not 16 and hes still 18 and i might be pregnant again.

1 minute ago, Music_Geek_23846 said:

my mother and step dad gave me the choice of either having my kid but they would put my boyfriend in jail and they would kick me out so i would be pregnant and on the streets, or have the abortion but never talk to my boyfriend again until im 18. i was 15 and he is 18. im not 16 and hes still 18 and i might be pregnant again.

Oh no! That shouldn’t be their call to make but all I can say is, if you had to choose…your child or your baby? I mean did you just recently turn 16? Because if so you could just have the baby but ask your boyfriends parents if you could stay with them? Sorry I gotta go I’m abt to switch classes…I’ll talk to u in my next oneΒ 

7 hours ago, Music_Geek_23846 said:

Hey there,

I just want you to know that we have sent a message on confidential support to check in. To view it, please click 'Confidential Support' at the top of the page.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I just want you to know that we have sent a message on confidential support to check in. To view it, please click 'Confidential Support' at the top of the page.Β 

it wont let me respond