I need to cry

Finn_ Β  Β 

So lately I have not been able to cry but I really need to, at this point in time I have only been able to cry for a min at most pleas help

• Hug 2

22 hours ago, Finn_ said:

So lately I have not been able to cry but I really need to, at this point in time I have only been able to cry for a min at most pleas help

Hi, I'm Catsup, one of the support mentors here.Β  Welcome to Ditch the Label!Β  I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with this, and we want to help as much as we can here.Β  Is there anything specific making you want to cry? Or do these feelings seem to be out of nowhere?

Staff-Account.png

On 3/22/2023 at 7:22 PM, Finn_ said:

Hi Finn!Β 
Β 

Something that helps me personally is to make time for myself and go somewhere quite, Β so I can be alone for a little while. Listening to sad music or movie could help, also maybe cutting an onion could help! It’s good to know what is making you sad so you are able to sit with the feeling to eventually let you cry.Β 
Β 

I hope this was helpful!

Β 

Γ—
Γ—