My friend Mike!!!

Codyyyyyyyyyyy    

Mike is my best friend since 2 years ago. We don't talk much, but I really enjoy spending time with him. He's very playful, and he's also very fun. He used to take the form of my parents' bathroom curtains, but sadly they got taken down... He now roams freely and I'm planning on introducing him to my friends at school!!!!! :D He is around 16 to 17, and he has short fluffy brown hair. He also has green eyes, fair skin, and he has a few freckles on the centre of his face. He likes purple, like me!! His height is around 167-170 cm, more than 10 cm taller than me... 

• Like 1

so there's this person, I'm just gonna call him X. So X and I are close, since we're blood-related and live in the same house. (I'm not gonna tell what he is in my family because I'm uncomfortable) So it started when I think I was around 10 and we were playing in my room. He then asked me if I knew about (the dirty actions grown ups do for guilty pleasure) and I said yes even though I didn't really know it. We were getting ready to do it and I was a little confused. X told me some stuff about it and I understood a little about it more. (I'm gonna skip it cuz I feel uncomfortable) Then he put me in a corner and tried to french kiss me. I felt very uncomfortable so I went back to my room and locked the door. I will never see X the same again and I will never forget what he did to me

heyo!!! like the title, I'm Cody! Like the title, I'm transgender and gay! I also was confused about my identity because my mind comes and goes about things... But I plan on staying trans and gay!! Why am I trans and gay?? because being a girl for me is overwhelming, I hate whenever my period starts every month, I hate fearing I might get m0l3st3d and maybe r4p3d. I think that at my school boys have a higher chance of making friends than girls, and since I want a lot of friends, I decided to become a boy. (I genuinely want to become a boy too, it isn't only about reputation and school). also if you read this, ty for reading until the end and have a nice day/night!!

Edited by Codyyyyyyyyyyy
the text bg :sob:
  • Pride 1

Hey mike!-me

what sup mike! (would comment on my other account butttt I forgot my password) -jong

of course u did jong 🙄-me

Edited by sflowergirl
  • Yaaas 1

Hey @Codyyyyyyyyyyy

Welcome to our community! I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I have put your three topics together as I will be supporting you, so it's good to keep it all in one place, so I hope that's okay. I just want to say that I am really sorry to hear about what X did to you. I cannot imagine how awful this must have been for you to experience, but I want you to know that we are here to support you through this, and this is a completely safe and non-judgemental space where you can talk about whatever you feel comfortable sharing. With X, I'm wanting to check, would you say you are safe at home at the moment? Also, have you ever told anyone else? By the way, if you would rather talk privately, let us know and we can send you a message. Take care and speak soon.

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 3/16/2023 at 2:13 PM, Codyyyyyyyyyyy said:

Mike is my best friend since 2 years ago. We don't talk much, but I really enjoy spending time with him. He's very playful, and he's also very fun. He used to take the form of my parents' bathroom curtains, but sadly they got taken down... He now roams freely and I'm planning on introducing him to my friends at school!!!!! :D He is around 16 to 17, and he has short fluffy brown hair. He also has green eyes, fair skin, and he has a few freckles on the centre of his face. He likes purple, like me!! His height is around 167-170 cm, more than 10 cm taller than me... 

Cool! Hey You two! I'm Cal. Poppy and i are glad to be back!

9 minutes ago, Elliot And Ellie said:

Ive missed cal and poppy-zuku-ellie

We've missed everyone here as well! Glad to be back!

hiii thought I pop on and say hi anyone here?

• 1 month later...

Were so sorry! I've been really bad mentally. It's getting ok now but now I've got a fever