This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Violence

I genuinely hate my brother

CoconutCultist Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Violence

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I think I might genuinely hate my brother. He hits me all the time and then calls me a baby if I show any signs of being hurt. He'll scream at me when he knows I'm sensitive to it and then make fun of me if I cry. He puts me down everything about me and calls me sensitive if I tell him that I don't like. He makes jokes about me not having any real friends or my weight when he's fully aware I'm sensitive over both topics. He'll get mad at me when I yell at him and turn around and scream at me. He demands I leave him alone if I bother him while he's upset but he bothers me when I'm upset all the time. He overwhelms me and calls me a baby when I break down into a screaming, crying mess. He promises not to tell my mom about stuff (ie. my TikTok) and then blackmails me about it for weeks and tells her anyway. And worst part his, I can't do anything about it because he is way stronger than me.

(Anyone who goes to my school who reads this, no I'm not talking about the brother in my grade, this is a different one)

• Hug 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

13 hours ago, CoconutCultist said:

I think I might genuinely hate my brother. He hits me all the time and then calls me a baby if I show any signs of being hurt. He'll scream at me when he knows I'm sensitive to it and then make fun of me if I cry. He puts me down everything about me and calls me sensitive if I tell him that I don't like. He makes jokes about me not having any real friends or my weight when he's fully aware I'm sensitive over both topics. He'll get mad at me when I yell at him and turn around and scream at me. He demands I leave him alone if I bother him while he's upset but he bothers me when I'm upset all the time. He overwhelms me and calls me a baby when I break down into a screaming, crying mess. He promises not to tell my mom about stuff (ie. my TikTok) and then blackmails me about it for weeks and tells her anyway. And worst part his, I can't do anything about it because he is way stronger than me.

(Anyone who goes to my school who reads this, no I'm not talking about the brother in my grade, this is a different one)

Hey @CoconutCultistΒ I'm so sorry to hear this is happening. I'm sure you know, but it bears repeating - no one, including you deserves to be treated this way.

Can I ask if anyone else knows this is happening at home? And is he an older sibling?

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Blondie said:

Hey @CoconutCultistΒ I'm so sorry to hear this is happening. I'm sure you know, but it bears repeating - no one, including you deserves to be treated this way.

Can I ask if anyone else knows this is happening at home? And is he an older sibling?

Yeah he's 18, and my mom hears us fighting but he only really hits me when she's not home and she gets mad if we bother her right after she gets home and afterwards I forget

Hey there,

I just want to thank you for being so open with us about this. I cannot imagine how hard this has been for you, but please know that we are here for you every step of the way. Can I ask, when did this last happen? Also, have you managed to tell anyone else so far? It's okay if you haven't, and I am only asking so that I understand your situation more, because the more I understand, the more we can help. Take care and speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e