I’ve been looking for affordable makeup brands.. has anyone got any suggestions?

-Penny    

I know a lot of boots makeup is quite cheap but I always find they run out quickly and sometimes they aren’t even very good quality- has anyone found any other good brands?

23 hours ago, jake said:

Maybelline

The ordinary 

LA girl

Thank you!! I’ve seen a lot of Maybelline products so I might try some 

• 4 weeks later...

@-Piper maybelline works amazing. I’ve also recently been using e.l.f as well I don’t know what type of makeup you use or anything like that but you could also try L’Oréal or Sephora. I also don’t know what you call expensive makeup as well. I also have sensitive skin so my makeup kind of on the expensive but not too expensive side of makeup tho. Sorry if this didn’t help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2023 at 2:50 AM, Olivia05 said:

@-Piper maybelline works amazing. I’ve also recently been using e.l.f as well I don’t know what type of makeup you use or anything like that but you could also try L’Oréal or Sephora. I also don’t know what you call expensive makeup as well. I also have sensitive skin so my makeup kind of on the expensive but not too expensive side of makeup tho. Sorry if this didn’t help.

Sorry for the late reply but that’s really helpful, thanks! 

Just now, -Penny said:

Sorry for the late reply but that’s really helpful, thanks! 

Np!