Technical Questions

Equivalent Ways Β  Β 

Hi, I created a topic titled Where U From, and It says I do not have permission to access it at all even though I am the author too. Is there something I did or a glitch/reason for this? I would like to access it again. Thank you.

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi there, thanks so much your question. We closed the thread as to keep all members of the community safe, we don't allow the sharing of locations. There is more information here that explains in more detail why this is in place:

Staff-Account.png

5 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Hi there, thanks so much your question. We closed the thread as to keep all members of the community safe, we don't allow the sharing of locations. There is more information here that explains in more detail why this is in place:

Oh, I’m so sorry, my intention was not for that at all. I understand though. Thank you for answering my question.Β 

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
8 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Oh, I’m so sorry, my intention was not for that at all. I understand though. Thank you for answering my question.Β 

No problem at allΒ πŸ™‚

Staff-Account.png

Hello, this is a question about uploading images..i have not found someone else asking this question so i ask it here.

I have a digital artwork of a cute tiger in a box as a photo and I would like to upload it here to show my friends, but I can't figure it out! Can you please help me?

• Digital Mentor
32 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hello, this is a question about uploading images..i have not found someone else asking this question so i ask it here.

I have a digital artwork of a cute tiger in a box as a photo and I would like to upload it here to show my friends, but I can't figure it out! Can you please help me?

Heyy @Equivalent Ways, yes ofcourse you can post it. Our platform support any of the following formats:Β gif, jpg, jpeg, png, mp4, mov, ogg, mpg, mpeg, flv, webm, avi, pdf (Just compress the file to under 5MB.Β  When you reply to a message there should be a 'Drag files to attach or choose files option below'. Is that appearing for you?

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Equivalent Ways, yes ofcourse you can post it. Our platform support any of the following formats:Β gif, jpg, jpeg, png, mp4, mov, ogg, mpg, mpeg, flv, webm, avi, pdf (Just compress the file to under 5MB.Β  When you reply to a message there should be a 'Drag files to attach or choose files option below'. Is that appearing for you?

Hi Luie, thanks for replying! Maybe my file was too big... I will try again

3 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Hi Luie, thanks for replying! Maybe my file was too big... I will try again

I just tried everything I felt I could, and it is still not working..I am asking some other friends, but I’m not sure what I am doing that is not working🧐

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

I just tried everything I felt I could, and it is still not working..I am asking some other friends, but I’m not sure what I am doing that is not working🧐

Heyy @Harper, could you please help out @Equivalent WaysΒ to upload their art onto the community? Thank you.

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Harper, could you please help out @Equivalent WaysΒ to upload their art onto the community? Thank you.

Hi hi hi, I think I actually finally figured it out, although I had to create a discord and I did not originally want to do that, is that the only way?Β 
thank you guys for being so caring and willing to help, especially @Luie❀️

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

hey hey hey! I am back again :) My recently created thread, Help with Words is no longer viewable to me, I assume it has been deletedπŸ˜… I spent some time reading the community guidelines, and am still a bit confused, considering I actually wanted to look back at my thread to review some of the help others have given me on that topic.

Can someone help me with this? What was the reason?

hey, I left a message here and am just acting a little impatient and nervousπŸ˜… cuz i would really like to go back onto that thread even just once so i don't feel crazy asking the same questions again.

ThanksπŸ™

oh gerd and I really don't wanna get suspended from dtl 😨 I fear I did something wrong ;_;

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You will not be suspended, but we were unsure as to where the conversation was going, so we hid it as a preventative measure.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You will not be suspended, but we were unsure as to where the conversation was going, so we hid it as a preventative measure.Β 

Oh thank youπŸ˜…

Hmmm, ok, am I allowed to see it one more or should I just move on?

3 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Oh thank youπŸ˜…

Hmmm, ok, am I allowed to see it one more or should I just move on?

Hey there,

The topic is hidden permanently, so you will not be able to see it. Apologies!Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

The topic is hidden permanently, so you will not be able to see it. Apologies!Β 

That sucks, and I don't really understand, however, life continuesπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

I'm stealing this thread bc I don't want to create a new one :)

Are signatures still a thing?? If so, how you do them again?

*Signature meaning the thing you can type that shows up underneath all your posts

• Haha 1