What do you like about this community?

-Leila- ย  ย 

I love how everyone comes together and supports one another, we all enjoy each otherโ€™s company and everyone is lovely towards one another. I love everyone here who has supported me through tough times and I am grateful for everything that the support mentors have done for me including @Harper.

ย 

what do you like most about DTL?

• Like 2

• Ditch the Label Staff

The thing that I love most about our community is how wonderfully welcoming and accepting it is. That isn't just something DTL staff have created, it's something you, our members have created too. I'm so proud that we all share this incredible platform and make it our own. Thank youย ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 3

Staff-Account.png

13 minutes ago, Harper said:

The thing that I love most about our community is how wonderfully welcoming and accepting it is. That isn't just something DTL staff have created, it's something you, our members have created too. I'm so proud that we all share this incredible platform and make it our own. Thank youย ๐Ÿ˜€

I love this ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

• Like 1

I love how if one of us has a problem, everyone tries to solve it together, its like a homey feeling I get from this platform. I also love how accepting everyone is of each others differences, it only makes everyone closer.ย Home Sweet Home Love GIF

• Like 2

• Ditch the Label Staff
On 2/16/2023 at 4:59 PM, _Kai_ said:

I love how if one of us has a problem, everyone tries to solve it together, its like a homey feeling I get from this platform. I also love how accepting everyone is of each others differences, it only makes everyone closer.ย Home Sweet Home Love GIF

I looooooooved reading this!!!

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png