This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Vent, About how I hate myslef

-Aussie- Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

This is just a vent you don't have to read unless you want to...

I hate how i look and talk. I hate the way when i feel a strong emotion i start to cry. I hate how i am not strong enough for myself. I hate how i don't trust myslf and how i can't be there for people when they need it. I wish i was better at thing and I wish i was no failling school. I wish i could help my friends I wish i could help my self I wish i could trust other and i wish i could just be a better person I don't like how my life has been and I wish i could change it and my mistakes. I wish i didn't lie and I wish i could tell people the truth. I wish some people were not scared of me and I hope i can make my dream come true. I hope i don't dissapotint my parents anymore. and i hope i don't make them mad any more:(...

Β 

This is going to be an on going thing I will write on here when i feel like it.

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor

9 hours ago, -Marra- said:

This is just a vent you don't have to read unless you want to...

I hate how i look and talk. I hate the way when i feel a strong emotion i start to cry. I hate how i am not strong enough for myself. I hate how i don't trust myslf and how i can't be there for people when they need it. I wish i was better at thing and I wish i was no failling school. I wish i could help my friends I wish i could help my self I wish i could trust other and i wish i could just be a better person I don't like how my life has been and I wish i could change it and my mistakes. I wish i didn't lie and I wish i could tell people the truth. I wish some people were not scared of me and I hope i can make my dream come true. I hope i don't dissapotint my parents anymore. and i hope i don't make them mad any more:(...

This is going to be an on going thing I will write on here when i feel like it.

Hi @-Marra-, you mentioned that this is just a vent and I know how helpful it can be to have the space to just vent! I therefore won't say much as I don't want to take away from this. I just wanted to check in and make sure you're OK? We all have these kind of thoughts from time to time and letting them out can really help. Please do let us know though ifΒ  you would like some support. I also wanted to say that I have noticed what a helpful, caring and understanding member of the community you are and you are definitely there for people when they need it. It's great to have you here at Ditch the Label

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Hi @-Marra-, you mentioned that this is just a vent and I know how helpful it can be to have the space to just vent! I therefore won't say much as I don't want to take away from this. I just wanted to check in and make sure you're OK? We all have these kind of thoughts from time to time and letting them out can really help. Please do let us know though ifΒ  you would like some support. I also wanted to say that I have noticed what a helpful, caring and understanding member of the community you are and you are definitely there for people when they need it. It's great to have you here at Ditch the Label

I am ok at the moment but last night something triggered all of these thoughs thats why i just wrote on here.Β 

I try to be helpful to people casue it makes me happy And it help others feel better sometimes.

vent agian...

Why am i not good enough to do simple math work why do i cry cause its too much. why do i have to be like this Why does my brain act like thisΒ I HATE IT!

1 minute ago, -Marra- said:

vent agian...

Why am i not good enough to do simple math work why do i cry cause its too much. why do i have to be like this Why does my brain act like thisΒ I HATE IT!

you are good and math is hard for everyone in different kinds of ways. my brain is different from everyone else too it’s just a fact of managing it and really understanding wht your brain needsΒ 

3 hours ago, Everybody_luv_jae said:

you are good and math is hard for everyone in different kinds of ways. my brain is different from everyone else too it’s just a fact of managing it and really understanding wht your brain needsΒ 

the work we do is too much i am doing work that is a grade level ahead of me. and i can't focus on the things i need cause i think of other things that seem more inporant (<---I can't spell)

20 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

the work we do is too much i am doing work that is a grade level ahead of me. and i can't focus on the things i need cause i think of other things that seem more inporant (<---I can't spell)

have u tried asking for extra help?

9 hours ago, Everybody_luv_jae said:

Yes and I have tried asking for other math teachers to explain it to my differently but I still don't understand stand it.

9 hours ago, Everybody_luv_jae said:

Yes and I have tried asking for other math teachers to explain it to my differently but I still don't understand stand it.

1 hour ago, -Marra- said:

maybe you just need some extra help not just explaining a different wayΒ 

12 minutes ago, Everybody_luv_jae said:

maybe you just need some extra help not just explaining a different wayΒ 

we don't have any tutors at our school so i can't get help that way and i have tried going to the teachers in the morning to get help but non of it works and i don't know what to do anymore

another day another vent...

So I just go home from going out to eat and stuff and my sister is in a bad mood and she just said to her boyfriend "Maddie ate all the food in the house" basically calling me fat. I already think i am fat so when she said that it made me cry casue she doesn't know how much i beat myself up about that so yeah...

*Maddie or MarraΒ  is not my real name it is just what i go by online*