Do I start talking to him?

Jayla    

So, i’ve known Jerry since middle school (we’re both junior’s this yr) every time jerry sees him he dabs me up he smiles at me and gives me still weird looks which i get weird looks all the time but not from jerry anyway i started thinking about him all the time, anytime his name comes up i smile, when i see him i smile, when we talk i smile and so does he. But idk if he likes me or if he’s just being friendly. A friend of mine that used to talk to me and she told me everything about him, i just don’t want to ask him out or something and he turns him down and our friendship is weird what do i do?

16 hours ago, Everybody_luv_jae said:

So, i’ve known Jerry since middle school (we’re both junior’s this yr) every time jerry sees him he dabs me up he smiles at me and gives me still weird looks which i get weird looks all the time but not from jerry anyway i started thinking about him all the time, anytime his name comes up i smile, when i see him i smile, when we talk i smile and so does he. But idk if he likes me or if he’s just being friendly. A friend of mine that used to talk to me and she told me everything about him, i just don’t want to ask him out or something and he turns him down and our friendship is weird what do i do?

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. It sounds like you and this guy might be feeling the same towards eachother, and he might be waiting for you to ask the question. I'm wondering, would you rather take the chance and ask him or keep quiet and carry on as normal? What might the positives and negatives of each option be?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e