Jump to content

hi again


Recommended Posts

so, i think i might have an eating disorder and i have no idea what to do. i cant stop thinking about food and when im not im starving myself. I have no idea what is going on but it started shortly after my parents got onto me for eating too much food. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
On 1/29/2023 at 6:12 PM, huskey said:

so, i think i might have an eating disorder and i have no idea what to do. i cant stop thinking about food and when im not im starving myself. I have no idea what is going on but it started shortly after my parents got onto me for eating too much food. 

Hey Huskey,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. I'm glad you have reached out to us here. I'm wondering, have you told anyone that you trust about this yet? If so, how did it go?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Huskey,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. I'm glad you have reached out to us here. I'm wondering, have you told anyone that you trust about this yet? If so, how did it go?

I have tried. Everyone denies it. People say I have a 'perfect body' when I definitely don't and that's ok. Most people think I have a perfect life and it gets pretty frustrating.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor

Hey Huskey,

Thank you for telling me more. I just realised you are talking with @Luie already on confidential support and I have tagged her so she can see what else you have said and she will reply to you on confidential support. Take care. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/29/2023 at 12:12 PM, huskey said:

so, i think i might have an eating disorder and i have no idea what to do. i cant stop thinking about food and when im not im starving myself. I have no idea what is going on but it started shortly after my parents got onto me for eating too much food. 

 

 

Remember, thinking about food often is normal and part of being human. If you find yourself thinking about food and feel unable to stop, it could simply be the homeostatic pathway in your brain letting you know that your body needs energy  your perfect and your find 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
11 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Huskey,

Thank you for telling me more. I just realised you are talking with @Luie already on confidential support and I have tagged her so she can see what else you have said and she will reply to you on confidential support. Take care. 

I've checked in and replied on Confidential Support @huskey - Thanks for the heads up @Monsoon!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...