I feel like all my friends hate me

Tyreeqa22 Β  Β 

one direction love GIF

Cause there all so cool and pretty and amazing and perfect and im not half as good as her

Hey, can I ask why you think all your friends hate you? Is there a reason in particular or just a general feeling you're getting?

Can I ask why you feel like everyone else is better and you're a problem?

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, can I ask why you think all your friends hate you? Is there a reason in particular or just a general feeling you're getting?

Cause they are pretty perfect thin and cool and the best ever and im just not as good as them

Cause all i ever do is cause people stress and anxietyΒ 

Hey @Tyreeqa22

Thank you for reaching out to us. It seems like you're having some negative thoughts about yourself at the moment. I noticed what you said about how all you ever do is cause people stress and anxiety, and I'm wondering, can you tell me more about that?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Okay im so ugly and weird and im anoying like all i want is friendship like in the movies but i cant ever seem to find it

10 hours ago, Tyreeqa22 said:

Okay im so ugly and weird and im anoying like all i want is friendship like in the movies but i cant ever seem to find it

Hey there,

Thank you for telling me more. i can see that you've described yourself with negative words. I'm wondering, how would you say your confidence is at the moment?Β 

Idk any more tbh

Please tell me what to do cause some times i feel like im never gonna be any one pleas!!!

20 hours ago, Tyreeqa22 said:

Please tell me what to do cause some times i feel like im never gonna be any one pleas!!!

Hey there,

We are more than happy to help you. We are wondering then, what is it specifically that you would like support with? What do you want to change?