To every member here at DTL❤️

-Leila-    

I love you all, I saw your kind messages you posted about me, thank you. I wanted to come here to say that each and every one of you is beautiful, inside and out.

you all have your struggles and that’s okay, you can build yourself back up again, with the right support you’ll get better I know you will. I am amazed by everyone’s strength to work on themselves to get better, I believe in you ❤️

getting achievements is a big step but I know you can do this, you’ve made it this far I know you can carry on. Never ever forget how much you are loved in this world, I know for some home life is hard but remember here at DTLee all love you!

You’re loved by me and so many others here, you are worthy of the right support! You will get better and your life issues will be fixed I love you all ❤️❤️

@Emberfrost12 @TinyDinos @AceOfSpades @peanutbutterstruggles

Leila ❤️

• Hug 4

Just now, Riley and Leila said:

Leila I love you invisible friend hahahaha 

Love chu YOUU too Ri Ri

you are the sweetest soul leila! i hope you realize the kind words you direct to us apply to you too ❤ 

• Hug 1

8 hours ago, peanutbutterstruggles said:

you are the sweetest soul leila! i hope you realize the kind words you direct to us apply to you too ❤ 

Hugs 🫂 

• Like 1

Thank you so much for your kind words beautiful ❤️
they really do mean a lot 🫂

1 hour ago, TinyDinos said:

Thank you so much for your kind words beautiful ❤️
they really do mean a lot 🫂

Hugs beautiful