A message to all staff, from Leila

-Leila-    

I think all the staff are incredible with what they do for all of us here at DTL. But I have a special thank you message to all staff here at DTL.

@Monsoon @Aurora @Luie thank you for supporting me through my hardest times. You guys are awesome at what you do, you help everyone including myself. You inspire me to look after myself and I am learning new ways to look after myself. You help me through everything even the littlest things. Thank you.  keep being awesome you are amazing you really deserve the world ❤️🥺

@Harper harper harper harper… what can I say? Your amazing. You make me laugh and you LOVE minions. Thank you for what you do for the community. You engage with us and I respect you so much. Thank you for what you do. I can’t thank you enough for such an amazing community. 

remember you are a special human being who deserves the world. I can’t thank everyone for such an amazing community! You all make me so grateful for everything. You all keep being awesome hugs to you all

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Leila

• Like 2

Thank you, Leila. This was such a lovely message to read. We are glad you are getting the support you need at hospital and we are here to help in whatever way we can in supporting you to move forward :)

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, Leila- said:

I think all the staff are incredible with what they do for all of us here at DTL. But I have a special thank you message to all staff here at DTL.

@Monsoon @Aurora @Luie thank you for supporting me through my hardest times. You guys are awesome at what you do, you help everyone including myself. You inspire me to look after myself and I am learning new ways to look after myself. You help me through everything even the littlest things. Thank you.  keep being awesome you are amazing you really deserve the world ❤️🥺

@Harper harper harper harper… what can I say? Your amazing. You make me laugh and you LOVE minions. Thank you for what you do for the community. You engage with us and I respect you so much. Thank you for what you do. I can’t thank you enough for such an amazing community. 

remember you are a special human being who deserves the world. I can’t thank everyone for such an amazing community! You all make me so grateful for everything. You all keep being awesome hugs to you all

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Leila

This was so thoughtful of you @Leila-, I am glad we're able to be there in a way you need. 

group hug friends GIF

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor

I just read your message. Thank you sooo much!! What a kind, lovely and thoughtful message 😀 . It's a real pleasure to have you as part of our community and it's great for us to see how you are using the support around you and are getting stronger as a person.  Have a lovely weekend 

Staff-Account.png