This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape

My past life situation

MimeNegative Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sexual Assault & Rape

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I am someone who believes in past lives/selves, I vaguely remember some of the bits of my past lives, but I don't like to think much on it since I had to deal with a large amount of SA over a long period of time in my last one, and since it was one of the last things to happen to me before death, I remember it better than most of the other things that happen.

Β 

Right now, I'm wanting help validating that it DID happen, it feels weird/wrong to talk about it to anyone, so I don't know where to turn for validation.

19 hours ago, MimeNegative said:

I am someone who believes in past lives/selves, I vaguely remember some of the bits of my past lives, but I don't like to think much on it since I had to deal with a large amount of SA over a long period of time in my last one, and since it was one of the last things to happen to me before death, I remember it better than most of the other things that happen.

Right now, I'm wanting help validating that it DID happen, it feels weird/wrong to talk about it to anyone, so I don't know where to turn for validation.

I also strongly believe in past lives & man even though your last life might've not been great, its still amazing that u can remember it. I've had many conversations with either non-believers or believers & I just wanna say don't let anyone try to change ur mind on what u believe in, may I also ask if u remember anything else? Ik u said u don't like to think about it to much but try to think & see if there were any happy bits u remember, it'll help piece it all together & those happy bits might even make ur day

5 hours ago, _Kai_ said:

I also strongly believe in past lives & man even though your last life might've not been great, its still amazing that u can remember it. I've had many conversations with either non-believers or believers & I just wanna say don't let anyone try to change ur mind on what u believe in, may I also ask if u remember anything else? Ik u said u don't like to think about it to much but try to think & see if there were any happy bits u remember, it'll help piece it all together & those happy bits might even make ur day

Thank you! I really needed that :) I remember a LOT of other stuff, the SA is one of the few things I don't want to think about. I'd say most of my past life was fine, but the SA went on for so long, it's almost all I can think about. My past life was pretty amazing, I got to interact and make relationships with great people! The unfortunate side to that is I outlived them all and ended up having to watch it happen...

2 hours ago, MimeNegative said:

Thank you! I really needed that :) I remember a LOT of other stuff, the SA is one of the few things I don't want to think about. I'd say most of my past life was fine, but the SA went on for so long, it's almost all I can think about. My past life was pretty amazing, I got to interact and make relationships with great people! The unfortunate side to that is I outlived them all and ended up having to watch it happen...

Np ^^

Hmmmmm, do u happen to remember anyone of those peoples names? You could find out where they were buried & visit their grave someday, let them know how life has beenΒ 

Β 

13 hours ago, _Kai_ said:

Np ^^

Hmmmmm, do u happen to remember anyone of those peoples names? You could find out where they were buried & visit their grave someday, let them know how life has beenΒ 

I remember all their names, but unfortunately, they never got the honor of graves. Even so, this is a completely different planet. Earth is a newer planet, the last one that was in its place had to be destroyed.

1 hour ago, MimeNegative said:

I remember all their names, but unfortunately, they never got the honor of graves. Even so, this is a completely different planet. Earth is a newer planet, the last one that was in its place had to be destroyed.

Ooooo