Hey I'm new to the tribe

Cal_The_Oyster Β  Β 

How is everyone? My name is Call and I use they/them pronouns. What are yalls name and pronouns?

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

How is everyone? My name is Call and I use they/them pronouns. What are yalls name and pronouns?

I've been alr, wby? (Kai, He/They/It)

Just now, _Kai_ said:

I've been alr, wby? (Kai, He/They/It)

Am struggling I think with self-confidence and stuff. Constantly feel like I'm nothing to pplΒ 

1 minute ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Am struggling I think with self-confidence and stuff. Constantly feel like I'm nothing to pplΒ 

Shit man I get that, I feel like self-confidence is always one of the hardest things you can gain for yourself to be truly happy, although you mean alot to me like we're friends & I'm here for you ^^

1 minute ago, _Kai_ said:

Shit man I get that, I feel like self-confidence is always one of the hardest things you can gain for yourself to be truly happy, although you mean alot to me like we're friends & I'm here for you ^^

Thanks Kai I really appreciate it. I just tend to put myself down a lot (have done for a while) to the point where I cant take a compliment bc it goes against my mindset so in my mind its "wrong" or the person giving me the compliment "doesnt mean it" even if they do

• Like 1

Thanks Kai I really appreciate it. I just tend to put myself down a lot (have done for a while) to the point where I cant take a compliment bc it goes against my mindset so in my mind its "wrong" or the person giving me the compliment "doesnt mean it" even if they do

Np, & yeah self-confidence struggles are tough to handle but I know you can do itπŸ‘πŸ½

Is there perhaps any reason for the low self confidence? I'm here if you ever need to talk

Just now, _Kai_ said:

Np, & yeah self-confidence struggles are tough to handle but I know you can do itπŸ‘πŸ½

Is there perhaps any reason for the low self confidence? I'm here if you ever need to talk

I'm not really sure of the reason because I've been this way for so long. It's not that I cant say how I feel to family it's that I don't because everyone has enough to worry about without me burdening them further. I just get so complacent that (horrible as it is) I sometimes neglect hygiene and its embarrassing when, at 16, my mum has to tell me to do basic tasks such as get my own dinner and go have a shower etc.

Β 

Not the kinda stuff I could possibly say face to face with someone but yeah

I'm not really sure of the reason because I've been this way for so long. It's not that I cant say how I feel to family it's that I don't because everyone has enough to worry about without me burdening them further. I just get so complacent that (horrible as it is) I sometimes neglect hygiene and its embarrassing when, at 16, my mum has to tell me to do basic tasks such as get my own dinner and go have a shower etc.

Not the kinda stuff I could possibly say face to face with someone but yeah

It just sucks that I screw up so much. I just wish I could wake up one day and not think "what am I gonna mess up about today" or "what else cant I be arsed with"

Here I go again though, making it all about me as usual. God I feel so selfish. So many people have been through worse things than I could ever imagine and here I am wallowing in self pity.

• Hug 1

Here I go again though, making it all about me as usual. God I feel so selfish. So many people have been through worse things than I could ever imagine and here I am wallowing in self pity.

Its alrighttttt, I'm here to listen if you ever have any problems or just need to vent, I'm more of a listener than a commenter but I'll try to respond the most I can if u wantπŸ‘πŸ½

We're speaking about your problems so please don't ever think your being a burden or making it all about you, because I'm here for ya

Everyones struggles are mostly equal, yes some people have gone thru horrible things, but that doesn't mean you can't vent & find happiness

Just now, _Kai_ said:

Its alrighttttt, I'm here to listen if you ever have any problems or just need to vent, I'm more of a listener than a commenter but I'll try to respond the most I can if u wantπŸ‘πŸ½

We're speaking about your problems so please don't ever think your being a burden or making it all about you, because I'm here for ya

Everyones struggles are mostly equal, yes some people have gone thru horrible things, but that doesn't mean you can't vent & find happiness

I know but..I shouldnt be struggling with basic tasks. My mum keeps saying that I play on my autism but I dont mean to if that makes sense. I dont play on it..I just try to make people understand that I have difficulty with certain things

1 minute ago, Cal_The_Oyster said:

I know but..I shouldnt be struggling with basic tasks. My mum keeps saying that I play on my autism but I dont mean to if that makes sense. I dont play on it..I just try to make people understand that I have difficulty with certain things

& thats completly valid of you wanting people to understand that you have difficulty with certain things

Also are you able to clarify a bit with the "play on my autism"?

She says that I use my autism as an excuse so that I dont get told off if I make a mistake. High school in yr7 a teacher was yelling at me and as far as I remember I just told her I have autism and my mum was pulled in because the teacher had made me cry and I remember being told off for misbehaving.

Just now, Cal_The_Oyster said:

She says that I use my autism as an excuse so that I dont get told off if I make a mistake. High school in yr7 a teacher was yelling at me and as far as I remember I just told her I have autism and my mum was pulled in because the teacher had made me cry and I remember being told off for misbehaving.

Damn, that teacher sucks @$$ at their job

I hate when people (Mainly adults) don't understand ANYTHING a child or someone says, its so irritating especially if thats their damn job, like seriously? They should get fired in my opinion for being so close-minded

Although I've gtg for an hour or two, when I return I shall comment on here!πŸ‘πŸ½

Ttyl ^^

(I didn't want you waiting for a reply when I was gone TvT)

3 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Although I've gtg for an hour or two, when I return I shall comment on here!πŸ‘πŸ½

Ttyl ^^

(I didn't want you waiting for a reply when I was gone TvT)

Oh ok no problem I'll see you soon

4 minutes ago, _Kai_ said:

Damn, that teacher sucks @$$ at their job

I hate when people (Mainly adults) don't understand ANYTHING a child or someone says, its so irritating especially if thats their damn job, like seriously? They should get fired in my opinion for being so close-minded

Oh I know this was like 6-7 years ago now

Made someone smile and saw plenty of LGBTQ things around town.Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Cal_The_Oyster said:

Made someone smile and saw plenty of LGBTQ things around town.Β 

Felt good

Γ—
Γ—