name change

ash16    

So it's going ok i guess i was talking to my adopted parents They told me I cannot change my name but what should i do 

• Hug 1

7 hours ago, ash16 said:

So it's going ok i guess i was talking to my adopted parents They told me I cannot change my name but what should i do 

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear they said you cannot change your name; did they give a reason why? Also, how are you feeling about it? I hope you're okay. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

16 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear they said you cannot change your name; did they give a reason why? Also, how are you feeling about it? I hope you're okay. 

they don't what me to change the way i am i not changing my personality i just hate my name if  i mean i what to change my name for a lot or reasons   

Hi, Sorry they won't let you change your name do you still think you will use the name Ash online

3 hours ago, ash16 said:

they don't what me to change the way i am i not changing my personality i just hate my name if  i mean i what to change my name for a lot or reasons   

Hey,

I know that in a lot of places, you only have to be 16 or older to change your name. Do you know how old you have to be where you are?

4 hours ago, -Maddie- said:

Hi, Sorry they won't let you change your name do you still think you will use the name Ash online

i think i will still go by ash my friends say they will call me ash so i am 

22 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

i not ok with the fact they dont what my name changed i will be ok i still going to used ash still my friends sayed they will call me it 

Hey Ash,

Yeah, I can totally get why you aren't okay with it, but remember, you might be of an age where you can change it now, and if not now, then pretty soon! We will call you Ash here too :) 

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Ash,

Yeah, I can totally get why you aren't okay with it, but remember, you might be of an age where you can change it now, and if not now, then pretty soon! We will call you Ash here too :) 

awwww thank you i have 3 years to go i think thats the age you  can change my name and thank you again 

4 hours ago, ash16 said:

awwww thank you i have 3 years to go i think thats the age you  can change my name and thank you again 

Hey Ash! Cal here,sup?

Hope you're ok. As long as you keep your spirits up you'll be fine.

23 hours ago, ash16 said:

Hey there,

Would you like anymore support with this at the moment, or are you alright? 

On 12/17/2022 at 12:55 PM, Thisboiistrans said:

Hey Ash! Cal here,sup?

Hope you're ok. As long as you keep your spirits up you'll be fine.

thank you cal i ding that as much as i can 

1 hour ago, ash16 said:

thank you cal i ding that as much as i can 

Good I am glad. How are you atm?

Sorry to hear your adoptive parents won’t let you change your name, just wanted to pop in and say I’m thinking about you! You deserve happiness and I’m sorry this has happened.

hugs

Leila

11 hours ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Good I am glad. How are you atm?

i ok so far so good parents are still mad but is ok 

9 hours ago, Leila- said:

Sorry to hear your adoptive parents won’t let you change your name, just wanted to pop in and say I’m thinking about you! You deserve happiness and I’m sorry this has happened.

hugs

Leila

thank you leila its ok so far they mad still it ok

1 hour ago, ash16 said:

i ok so far so good parents are still mad but is ok 

Aww sorry to hear that mate! That truly sucks but as long as your ok 

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

Aww sorry to hear that mate! That truly sucks but as long as your ok 

i  am i hope they not mad for long