This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Death, Suicide

Vent

-Aussie- Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

This is a update... So if you have read this you will know I was thinking about su!c!de but my school found out about it so I have to go talk to them about it and everything my parents now know and now I have to go and talk to someone about everything and I think it is all just making it worse I don't really know how to feel about it all now I am having more and more panic attacks and it's so hard to deal with it makes it really hard to breathe and one of them I really thought I was going to d!e cause of it. I have manged to cope with it all for now but I don't know how long I will be able to... I need help but I don't want to talk to people cause I am scared I will hurt them.Β Β 

Sorry if this is a lot and that if you chose to read it that you had to read it

On 12/15/2022 at 8:36 AM, Blondie said:

Can you tell me a little about him - I'd love to know more.

When I was telling you about him, he is a friend I think and he has been with me forever but then he just left me. I get to see him really soon though I think and I am happy to get to see him. His name is Mark but I have always called him Boo, that's what he told meΒ 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
6 hours ago, -Maddie- said:

This is a update... So if you have read this you will know I was thinking about su!c!de but my school found out about it so I have to go talk to them about it and everything my parents now know and now I have to go and talk to someone about everything and I think it is all just making it worse I don't really know how to feel about it all now I am having more and more panic attacks and it's so hard to deal with it makes it really hard to breathe and one of them I really thought I was going to d!e cause of it. I have manged to cope with it all for now but I don't know how long I will be able to... I need help but I don't want to talk to people cause I am scared I will hurt them.Β Β 

Sorry if this is a lot and that if you chose to read it that you had to read it

Hey Maddie,

We have sent you a message on confidential support to check in. Take care and speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 12/19/2022 at 6:40 AM, Leila- said:

Hey Maddie,

how are you today? Thought I’d check up on you as you deserve to be cared about :)!

Leila

I don't really know how just have been feeling. Everything is just really hard on me right nowΒ 

3 minutes ago, -Maddie- said:

I don't really know how just have been feeling. Everything is just really hard on me right nowΒ 

Very brave for you to tell me this thank you. Hugs I’m sorry things are difficultΒ 

5 minutes ago, Leila- said:

Very brave for you to tell me this thank you. Hugs I’m sorry things are difficultΒ 

Thank you. It's just this time of year that hard on me and it's not cause it winter time