vent ig (sorry)

anuyez21    

i think i'm going to absolutely lose it. i am starting to dread school so much. i only have 2 main friends at this school; one that is going to move away after this year, and one who is going to move away 10 days from now. my grades are never enough for my parents. i have a horrible personality. i'm scared to look lonely in front of people. i pushed all my friends away, and people are constantly talking crap abt me (one of my old friends told me). i try to talk to whoever i can just to not look lonely (even if they they're rude towards me and sometimes even try to get physical.) 
what should i do as of right now? what should i do to change?

Hi I’m gremlin,

I stumbled along your post. I can see how two of your close friends at school moving away can be a stressful. To help with your question, I for one believe that you should never change yourself. Because whenever you’re around your friends you want to be yourself :D.

Some suggestions that I have that could possibly help is asking a few of your classmates, if you can sit with them during lunch with them sometime. (So that when your friend do end up moving away you have familiar group to go to) If you are in any clubs or sports, you can always with those people too. It always nice to talk with someone that you have something in common.

And if it helps you can go to other  lunch tables with your friends while they are still here, to be there with you. But theirs no rush, be sure to spend time with your 2 friends while they’re still with you, so you still have a strong friendship when they have moves away. 

I hope this helped!

16 hours ago, anuyez21 said:

i think i'm going to absolutely lose it. i am starting to dread school so much. i only have 2 main friends at this school; one that is going to move away after this year, and one who is going to move away 10 days from now. my grades are never enough for my parents. i have a horrible personality. i'm scared to look lonely in front of people. i pushed all my friends away, and people are constantly talking crap abt me (one of my old friends told me). i try to talk to whoever i can just to not look lonely (even if they they're rude towards me and sometimes even try to get physical.) 
what should i do as of right now? what should i do to change?

Hey there,

Thank you for opening up to us about this. It sounds like you're feeling quite low at the moment and having a lot of negative thoughts about yourself which must be pretty challenging for you to experience. I just want you to know you're not alone in this and that we are here for you.

I'm wondering, out of the things you mentioned in your post, which one is bothering you the most? It might be helpful to start talking about that one first and then move through the others. Take care and speak soon. 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thank you for opening up to us about this. It sounds like you're feeling quite low at the moment and having a lot of negative thoughts about yourself which must be pretty challenging for you to experience. I just want you to know you're not alone in this and that we are here for you.

I'm wondering, out of the things you mentioned in your post, which one is bothering you the most? It might be helpful to start talking about that one first and then move through the others. Take care and speak soon. 

hi haha. thank you for the reply. i feel like my only real friends moving might be the biggest thing that's bothering me. i know i can't do anything about that though.

Hey there,

No worries :) 

Yeah, I can totally understand why it would bother you that they are moving away. Endings can be tough, and this kind of thing will happen throughout life. However, as you said, you cannot do anything about it, but you can still keep in contact and keep the friendship going. I'm wondering, when they have both left, what do you think will happen? Is there some fear around what your school-life will be like without them perhaps? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e