This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm

It’s Bad

Gremlin    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm

Click this notice to reveal the content.

For a while I have been holding back my urges, holding ice, using my squishy, and distracting myself with other things. But I couldn’t hold it back, I kept getting back into my head and it felt like my body was screaming at me. I couldn’t hold back and I just $h. It’s really deep, the bleeding slowed down a bit but it hasn’t stopped completely yet. Idk what to do, I really don’t want to tell my parents. 

Hey there,

Thank you for telling us what happened. I’m really glad you feel able to us open up here. I completely get why you don’t want to tell your parents, but it sounds like you need medical attention, and it’s likely to get infected. What do you think? Could you share it with them just to make sure you stay safe? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

I-I can’t tell my parents they might get mad at me for $h again, they have no idea that I started again. For keeping it clean, I can find a few things that can help heal in the mean time. I have never gotten any of my cuts infected before, I always clean everything. Can there maybe be another way?

Edited by Gremlin

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

20 hours ago, Gremlin said:

I-I can’t tell my parents they might get mad at me for $h again, they have no idea that I started again. For keeping it clean, I can find a few things that can help heal in the mean time. I have never gotten any of my cuts infected before, I always clean everything. Can there maybe be another way?

Hey there,

It's good that you keep the cuts clean, but our concern is that you may cut too deep one time and end up in an emergency situation where you would need urgent attention, do you know what I mean? I'm wondering, even though they got mad at you for telling them last time, what happened after that?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e