Jump to content

Poll: keep or ditch the 'Yay! You're here' section?


Harper
 Share

Keep/Ditch/Change?  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. Keep or ditch?

    • Keep it
      1
    • Ditch it
      5
    • Change it
      3


Recommended Posts

  • Ditch the Label Staff

Once logged in, you're automatically shown a series of large slides. What do you think? Keep/Ditch or Change?

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 14.26.25.jpg

 

  • Like 1

staff-member-b.png.9efcd0d23163ec0e57258

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Harper said:

Once logged in, you're automatically shown a series of large slides. What do you think? Keep/Ditch or Change?

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 14.26.25.jpg

A glimpse of what the staff see! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Harper said:

Once logged in, you're automatically shown a series of large slides. What do you think? Keep/Ditch or Change?

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 14.26.25.jpg

I think that the banner could be made smaller, like just a quarter of the height, but keep the 'see what's happening' and 'my notifications' tab. Also just gonna throw this out there: Maybe a button to take you to the last place you posted or something like that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, vega said:

i feel its a bit too flashy especially if you dont want anyone to know

Yeah, agreed. I've taken to opening straight to the 'discover' page and avoiding the main page altogether, simply because the main page is so bright

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, @Harper, the staff page still has @Wookiee, and since I think they left, you might want to change that. Also, did @Daisie leave too?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Harper said:

Once logged in, you're automatically shown a series of large slides. What do you think? Keep/Ditch or Change?

Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 14.26.25.jpg

wait, that exists? i haven;t seen that since i learned how to do light mode for this site

ditch it ig, it looks annoying

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, A User said:

wait, that exists? i haven;t seen that since i learned how to do light mode for this site

ditch it ig, it looks annoying

i dont want to use light mode since it burns my eyes so i have to see this everyday. the adblocker list no longer works for some reason so now i just want to ditch it so bad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sevan said:

i dont want to use light mode since it burns my eyes so i have to see this everyday. the adblocker list no longer works for some reason so now i just want to ditch it so bad

yikes lol

but im just sayin, light mode is ez fix

light mode is what i use everywhere (except for discord, that's another story)

aw, so the adblock tihngy got patched? maybe there's workarounds we don't know of

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, A User said:

yikes lol

but im just sayin, light mode is ez fix

light mode is what i use everywhere (except for discord, that's another story)

aw, so the adblock tihngy got patched? maybe there's workarounds we don't know of

 

 

yeah i tried out light mode and it does gets rid of the welcum screen which is cool but everything is so bright i woulda be dead ten seconds in. and maybe it got patched. who knows

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, A User said:

yikes lol

but im just sayin, light mode is ez fix

light mode is what i use everywhere (except for discord, that's another story)

aw, so the adblock tihngy got patched? maybe there's workarounds we don't know of

Yeah, but lightmode is eye torture :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Yeah, but lightmode is eye torture :(

no it aint

im writing this with light mode

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, A User said:

no it aint

im writing this with light mode

That's what you think

Too much white or light gray makes me feel off, so there we go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2022 at 3:18 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

Also, @Harper, the staff page still has @Wookiee, and since I think they left, you might want to change that. Also, did @Daisie leave too?

@Harper

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...