[Game] Explain your future tattoos and/or piercings

_Kai_ Β  Β 

Yoooo, whats the tattoo and/or piercing you've been dying for, & the meaning behind it?

I'll go first, starting with the one piercing: Septum (Just wanna look like a bull iG)
Next is the tattoos: Dream Team (All helped me during tough times), Philza (Is my online parent figure), Technoblade (Helped me during tough times as well & is a tribute to him), My cats names (Missy & Shadow, since I stayed mostly for them), Semicolon (Stuff thats happened in the past & it shows recovery)πŸ‘πŸ½

• Like 1

i might do smth good omens related (maybe a fanart on tumblr idk) and stick it on my arm

not rlly dying for it but it'd be cool

i don't wanna deck my body in tattoos, not my style

Β 

not a piercings fan either, im needlephobic

• Like 2

I'll might get "J'aime moi" which is French and means "I love me." I could get the word gay on my inner elbow area. Like, actually, even though it sounds weird. And then maybe I'll get the names of the books I write tattooed on my thigh.

The only one I've sort of wanted to get for a while was the inner elbow one, but I also want to get a fox on my calf because my mom and I have the same last name, and it means fox. It's not my dad's last name, or my brothers, but my parents aren't divorced, that's just what they decided on. Girls get one last name, boys get the other. And our last names go together to make "Wild Foxes" so it's pretty cool.

Yeah idk, they don't have a lot of meaning but yeah.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

a heart on my left inner elbow matching with my sister

a small butterfly on my hip just cuz

sparkles on my wrist bc why not

a snake on my ankle for no reason

probly a bunch of other random tattoos bc it looks cool

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My mom is a tattoo artist and when I turn 18 I want to get the following:

Six of a random shape with mine filled to match my siblings

a leg sleeve of flowers and random other things to describe my siblings and mom and maybe my pets as well

Β a nose piercing bc y not I’ve wanted it for a while but we could never find a place to get it

on my rib cage I want an inspirational quote but idk yet

on my collarbone I want a small heart

I’m also going to get matching tattoos with my mom as well and it being our birth flowers in a bouquet but idk where yet…

• 5 months later...
11 minutes ago, Shia Rose said:

I really want a tattoo of my guinea pig Ginger that passed away a few weeks ago πŸ˜”πŸ’™

I really want like a leg sleeve,, of just different tattoos like a tattoo for everyone in my family including pets and also a nose piercing as well…idk I’ve just wanted bot( of those for a long time…plus matching tattoos with one of my friends but idk who yet…

I don’t know if I want a tattoo or not, I’d probably get some kind of constellation or star and maybe a moon/moon cycle, the constellation i would get would be Canis Major, and I think there were some other things I’ve thought about but I can’t remember lol I doubt this was clear but it’s supposed to be a Sirius Black and Remus Lupin ship reference (wolfstar)

For piercings I’d want an industrial ear piercing, I don’t think I’d want anything else.

Edited by Coyotea
  • Yaaas 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor

I have one lonely little tattoo on my right wrist. It's a memory tattoo of someone who made a real impact but was taken away from me too soon. It's a bit of scribble, written in my handwriting (this person encouraged me to keep writing). I like that it's discreet but still out there. Most people think I've just scribbled something on my arm and don't even realise it's a tattoo.

I have 6 piercings. 3 of these I have done myself in my teens (I don't recommend this). I was bored and got an impulse is all I can say! Two lobe piercings on one side - three on the other plus a helix.

Would like to do more tattoos in the future, but I just don't think I have something I love enough to make a tattoo. I'd tattoo in my daughter's name, but it just seems a bit "standard".

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Duckie said:

I have one lonely little tattoo on my right wrist. It's a memory tattoo of someone who made a real impact but was taken away from me too soon. It's a bit of scribble, written in my handwriting (this person encouraged me to keep writing). I like that it's discreet but still out there. Most people think I've just scribbled something on my arm and don't even realise it's a tattoo.

I have 6 piercings. 3 of these I have done myself in my teens (I don't recommend this). I was bored and got an impulse is all I can say! Two lobe piercings on one side - three on the other plus a helix.

Would like to do more tattoos in the future, but I just don't think I have something I love enough to make a tattoo. I'd tattoo in my daughter's name, but it just seems a bit "standard".

Funky!Β 

Meh, don't worry about doing something too 'standard'

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Funky!Β 

Meh, don't worry about doing something too 'standard'

Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't be so judgemental. I do love my daughter to the moon and back. Just wouldn't know where to place it... And whether to continue my design of copying my own handwriting or picking a new font.

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Duckie said:

Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't be so judgemental. I do love my daughter to the moon and back. Just wouldn't know where to place it... And whether to continue my design of copying my own handwriting or picking a new font.

I say continue with your own handwriting

• Thanks 1

I’m too young to get a tattoo rn, but I’m thinking about maybe getting some. Especially because I like art I think it’d be cool to design some of my own. I designed a matching one that my mom and aunt have and that was cool so I figured I could do my own as well. I wanna get that tattoo of the treble and bass clef making a heart probably on my wrist because music is such a big part of my life. I also want to get a matching set with my two sisters when we’re old enough. We wanna get the scene from My Neighbor Totoro with the three of them walking in a line, and each of us get one so it’s all matching and it has meaning. I also might get a semicolon for obvious reasons. POtherwise I probably won’t get more than that unless I’m inspired. I’m also scared of needles though so idk if I’ll ever actually get tattoos in the future haha.Β 

as far as piercings go, I currently have four. I got my first ones on both of my earlobes when I was a baby, and got a second one on each side in 8th grade. So I’ve got double earlobe piercings in each. I want to get my nose pierced too and my mom said I can but we haven’t planned when, so maybe for my bday in dec. :)Β I also might do a cartilage piercing on my ear, but I hear that those hurt a lot (my mom has one) and im not sure if I wanna do that for sure yet haha. But maybe I’ll get more! I’ll see.

This is also a bit unrelated but I might dye my hair blue again and straighten it this month depending on my aunt’s availability to do it and I’m excitedΒ 

Edited by TinyDinos
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Would love to get two butterflies on each wrist ( only little ) to remember my beloved dog who passed away who was my best friend, and my lovely Grandma who has also passed away.Β monarch butterfly sky GIFwith their initials within the butterflie :) <3

Edited by Megs-
  • Like 1

• Digital Mentor
14 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Would love to get two butterflies on each wrist ( only little ) to remember my beloved dog who passed away who was my best friend, and my lovely Grandma who has also passed away.Β monarch butterfly sky GIFwith their initials within the butterflie :) <3

That's a beautiful idea! You could even make it look like cufflinks if you wanted to! How do you feel about placement? When it's your wrist it's all about angle, like what side is up when you keep your arms down etc. Your idea reminded me of this kind of tattoo.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Duckie said:

That's a beautiful idea! You could even make it look like cufflinks if you wanted to! How do you feel about placement? When it's your wrist it's all about angle, like what side is up when you keep your arms down etc. Your idea reminded me of this kind of tattoo.

image.jpeg

I love that picture! made me teary, makes me think their spirit is still here but their angel wings hanging to the bottom. I would have it probably my inner right/left arm. so when you turn your arm over you can see it :)

• Digital Mentor
5 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I love that picture! made me teary, makes me think their spirit is still here but their angel wings hanging to the bottom. I would have it probably my inner right/left arm. so when you turn your arm over you can see it :)

That sounds really lovely! Do you have any specific designs in mind? 😊

I have a tiny wrist tattoo. It's written on the side so I can see it perfectly if I look like I'm about to look at my watch (don't actually have a watch, but that's more to explain the placement).

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Duckie said:

That sounds really lovely! Do you have any specific designs in mind? 😊

I have a tiny wrist tattoo. It's written on the side so I can see it perfectly if I look like I'm about to look at my watch (don't actually have a watch, but that's more to explain the placement).

Awe! Urh, hold on lemme find a 'design' I like :) bear with me :). that sounds beautiful :)

spacer.png

something like this but with their name/ date of loss on there :) but probaly in a beauitful baby blue shade as I love the colour with a black edge :)Β  Β @Duckie

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
9 minutes ago, Megs- said:

spacer.png

something like this but with their name/ date of loss on there :) but probaly in a beauitful baby blue shade as I love the colour with a black edge :)Β  Β @Duckie

Omg that is freaking stunning 🀩 Absolutely gorgeous!

Are you thinking of doing it in black and white as well or in colour (or even in watercolour)?

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Duckie said:

Omg that is freaking stunning 🀩 Absolutely gorgeous!

Are you thinking of doing it in black and white as well or in colour (or even in watercolour)?

WATER COLOUR!!!!!

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

WATER COLOUR!!!!!

Since my tattoo is all words rather than a motive, I went for black. But oh my god, I think it would have looked really pretty to do like an ombre style rainbow water colour tattoo. Where the colours slowly fade and change! I feel inspired now 🀩

Staff-Account.png

10 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Since my tattoo is all words rather than a motive, I went for black. But oh my god, I think it would have looked really pretty to do like an ombre style rainbow water colour tattoo. Where the colours slowly fade and change! I feel inspired now 🀩

I need that omggg!!

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of want Baphomet's Sigil and the trans/enby flag on my arm, but not rlly dying to get it

• Like 1