What are your favourite games? (A questionnaire)

Ghost of Rain Β  Β 

1) What are your favourite games (on any platform), and why do you like them?

2) Do you prefer playing games on mobile, console, pc, or something else?

3) What's your favourite animation style to play in?

• 1 month later...

I'm a visual novel and RPG fan. I enjoy games such as Danganronpa and Doki Doki Literature Club (toxic choices ik). I'm currently playing Omori, which I just bought the other day.

On 1/11/2023 at 8:06 PM, merelyvera said:

I'm a visual novel and RPG fan.

Nice! Why do you like those sorts of games?

Mainly because I'm trash at most games. I have bad hand-eye coordination, so an FPS or a platformer isn't my thing. I do love Minecraft, but I've never beaten it.Β 

• 2 weeks later...

I like Minecraft, All Building games and pvp games. I will play on anything phone, Pc, Console

On 1/15/2023 at 11:29 AM, merelyvera said:

Mainly because I'm trash at most games. I have bad hand-eye coordination, so an FPS or a platformer isn't my thing. I do love Minecraft, but I've never beaten it.Β 

Yeah, I've never beaten Minecraft either. I don't play it very often (I've been using my friend's account, but since I don't have the password and after a certain amount of time it will automatically sign me out if I open it while online, I can only play it while disconnected from the internet, and also my computer really hates it). I wish I could get more into it, though-

On 1/23/2023 at 11:32 AM, -Maddie- said:

I like Minecraft, All Building games and pvp games. I will play on anything phone, Pc, Console

What sorts of building games? And I've never played a pvp game, what do you like about them?

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft is always a go-to for me when i don't have anything else to play

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 6:11 PM, Ghost of Rain said:

What sorts of building games? And I've never played a pvp game, what do you like about them?

sorry i am just now seeing this but i like really any building games i have played a lot of building games and i like them all now for Pvp I just think they are really fun my favirote one is hypixel and MCC (there Minecraft servers)

• 1 month later...

I like any games really but my favorites are omori, genshin impact, twisted wonderland, and stardew valleyΒ 

19 hours ago, Akuma said:

I like any games really but my favorites are omori, genshin impact, twisted wonderland, and stardew valleyΒ 

I love stardew valley... who's your favourite character?

And I've never heard of twisted wonderland, what's that about?

Sorry meant to post this in another club

Edited by Akuma
I posted it in the wrong club

23 minutes ago, Ghost of Rain said:

I love stardew valley... who's your favourite character?

And I've never heard of twisted wonderland, what's that about?

My favorite character is Haley, I like her character development.

Β 

twisted wonderland is story based game, there are mini games you have to complete. There is some fighting but you can put that on auto. It’s more a game for those who like to sit back and just enjoy a story.

17 minutes ago, Akuma said:

My favorite character is Haley, I like her character development.

twisted wonderland is story based game, there are mini games you have to complete. There is some fighting but you can put that on auto. It’s more a game for those who like to sit back and just enjoy a story.

Huh, I haven't gotten far enough with Haley yet to see much of her character development (I'm still on my first playthrough) β€” my first impression of her wasn't very good, but I've heard she gets much nicer XD

My favourite character so far is Shane, but I haven't seen much of the storyline yet for most of the characters (I've only managed to get ten to full hearts so far) so that might change-

Huh, that sounds interesting! Do you like a lot of those kind of story games?

On 3/10/2023 at 4:51 PM, Ghost of Rain said:

Huh, I haven't gotten far enough with Haley yet to see much of her character development (I'm still on my first playthrough) β€” my first impression of her wasn't very good, but I've heard she gets much nicer XD

My favourite character so far is Shane, but I haven't seen much of the storyline yet for most of the characters (I've only managed to get ten to full hearts so far) so that might change-

Huh, that sounds interesting! Do you like a lot of those kind of story games?

I do, I just find those games fun, especially if I had a long day

• 4 months later...
Γ—
Γ—