This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Drug abuse

Fuana    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I can’t stop using. I’ve been to rehab twice now and haven’t stopped and now I’m in alternative school because of it and Idk. I’m new and I made this account on an adderall binge. Idk what to do anymore.

I’m doing drugs that I never ever thought I would even consider trying. Injecting shit when I used to be afraid of needles. 

Idk I’m just like my cousin. The one we don’t talk about bc he’s on the streets in sorta the same situation I’m in just much worse. Idk now I’m telling random strangers my problems.

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.
16 hours ago, Fuana said:

I can’t stop using. I’ve been to rehab twice now and haven’t stopped and now I’m in alternative school because of it and Idk. I’m new and I made this account on an adderall binge. Idk what to do anymore.

I’m doing drugs that I never ever thought I would even consider trying. Injecting shit when I used to be afraid of needles. 

Idk I’m just like my cousin. The one we don’t talk about bc he’s on the streets in sorta the same situation I’m in just much worse. Idk now I’m telling random strangers my problems.

Hi @Fuana, welcome to the community. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us. Thank you so much for sharing what's been going on for you. I know it's not easy to ask for help. I'm wondering, what's your best hope form joining Ditch the Label and opening up about your drug addiction? 

Staff-Account.png