Hi Iโ€™m new here

Ashton.ash ย  ย 

5 minutes ago, A User said:

Hi I just joined too

Would you like to try to figure out this site together?

Just now, Ashton.ash said:

Would you like to try to figure out this site together?

I've gotten it more or less figured out

This is an invision site

Invision is the same throughoutย 

17 minutes ago, Julian Ali said:

In that case, Welcome to DTL @Ashton.ash. Hope you are enjoying the community so far!

Thank youย 

On 11/8/2022 at 5:21 PM, Ashton.ash said:

Hi I just joinedย 

Hello lovely to meet you Iโ€™m Leila, here at DTL there are various things you can do by getting involved, quizzes etc.ย 

there are also support mentors who are here at different times of the day who can support you through a difficult time, those lovely people are @Monsoonย @Luieย @Blondieย @Aurora

hope to see you around the community, there is also a silly little person who is the community manager that is @Harper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—

Leila

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Hello lovely to meet you Iโ€™m Leila, here at DTL there are various things you can do by getting involved, quizzes etc.ย 

there are also support mentors who are here at different times of the day who can support you through a difficult time, those lovely people are @Monsoonย @Luieย @Blondieย @Aurora

hope to see you around the community, there is also a silly little person who is the community manager that is @Harper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค—

Leila

Hey you!

Yes you

Smile!

Smile because you're awesome. Smile because theres none like you in this entire world. Smile because you've got this! I may be a stranger but I am so proud of you! All your hard fought battles and any battles that are still ongoing. Smile because your special unique and perfect in every way! But most of all

Smile because,my dearest friend, you are YOU!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Hey you!

Yes you

Smile!

Smile because you're awesome. Smile because theres none like you in this entire world. Smile because you've got this! I may be a stranger but I am so proud of you! All your hard fought battles and any battles that are still ongoing. Smile because your special unique and perfect in every way! But most of all

Smile because,my dearest friend, you are YOU!

This is nice

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

This is nice

Just wanna shed a lil light everywhere

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

Of course! Itโ€™s beautifulย 

Just realized ur motto says ur invisible sis is ur bestie. That's cool cuz, my Invisible bro is my bestie.ย 

2 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Of course! Itโ€™s beautifulย 

๐Ÿ˜Š

Just now, Julian Ali said:

Just realized ur motto says ur invisible sis is ur bestie. That's cool cuz, my Invisible bro is my bestie.ย 

AAAAY GET IN! listen I made an invisible friend tribe and you can join if you wanna

AAAAY GET IN! listen I made an invisible friend tribe and you can join if you wanna

Cool! I'll look for it.

1 minute ago, Julian Ali said:

Cool! I'll look for it.

Coolio