rock bottom?

caraaa    

I have been seeing CAMHS therapist for a few weeks but he has cancelled my appointments a couple of times now and not rescheduled last week's for over a week now. i feel like she doesnt want to see me and i'm wasting her time even though i have thought of 'ending it' a lot recently. i need someone who wont worry too much about me to talk to. its horrible to cry over tiny things on my own only because i cant talk to my friends any more. i have started hurting myself again after a few months of not just for something to do more than anything. i am really feeling on the edge and samaritans hasnt helped me. please give me a better way out

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hi Caraaa, I'm really sorry to hear what you're going through - I know how tough it can be accessing services at CAMHS. Do you go there alone or do you have the support of family at any of your visits?

Your safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance to us - when you talk about ending it all, can I ask if you have a plan?

I want to make sure you get useful support and I'm sorry to hear that The Samaritans were not able to help.

Are you in a safe space right now and do you have support around you? What I mean is, if you feel in crisis is there someone you can speak to in person?

We'd like to speak more on this with you and can speak 1:1 online if you prefer.

Staff-Account.png

no i dont have a plan set out

i go to my appointments on my own, though my family knows about it

i think it would be useful to talk 1:1 honestly i just need someone to help me think it all through

Hey Caraa-

I'm Willow.. You can talk to me 1:1 by going into messages and clicking me as a staff member to talk to!

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.