wsp

neekob2222 Β  Β 

so I talk to my friend/crush and so he's in good spirits and i guess like sense he's in school he don't wanna think of it or whatever so he said he really don't care so yeah, and he gave me a brownie and banana bread thing because he made it yesterday so my day going good so far. but I remember today is my dead uncle birthday he died like a month or 2 ago due to cancer he faught it for 12 years and it finally killed him 2 months ago so yeah.

Edited by neekob2222

22 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

so I talk to my friend/crush and so he's in good spirits and i guess like sense he's in school he don't wanna think of it or whatever so he said he really don't care so yeah, and he gave me a brownie and banana bread thing because he made it yesterday so my day going good so far. but I remember today is my dead uncle birthday he died like a month or 2 ago due to cancer he faught it for 12 years and it finally killed him 2 months ago so yeah.

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. How has it been for you since he hasn't been around?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

its ok andΒ  imean its been alright it just sucks because this is my 2nd dead uncle so yea

26 minutes ago, neekob2222 said:

its ok andΒ  imean its been alright it just sucks because this is my 2nd dead uncle so yea

Hey there,

Yeah, I completely get why that sucks. How have you been coping with the loss? Would you like any support around it?

um i mean like my uncle that died in 2018 yeah ive passed it i mean it used to be bad but ive gotten better but my uncle that died like a month or 2 ago ive kept it just havent exspressed myself to no one about it.

Hey there,

I'm glad things have gotten better with your uncle who passed a way a few years ago. If you feel safe enough, you can express how you're feeling about your other uncle here with us. This is a completely safe, non-judgemental space where we will listen to you and support you through. If you would prefer to talk privately, you can click 'Confidential Support' at the top of the page. What do you think?Β