Am I bisexual?

mikasa27    

I've always dated guys..and always been in love with guys. It's just..one day I felt this soft spot for a girl..maybe it's just because she was really sad at that time. But I kind of felt attracted to her emotionally...for like a week. And that day I kind of wanted to kiss her..but only that day..for once in my life ever I wanted to kiss a girl.  I've never ever had any sexual encounters with a girl. And with guys if you ask?🤤oh God they are my weakness. But I just wanna know..what was that girl thing? Also When I get to see pictures of super sexy girls...I'm like..oh my she's so hot..she's so stunning. Btw never ever had a female celebrity crush..only had crushes on guys. And one more thing, I had these two dreams of comforting women..when they were sad or needed me. And one of the women was selena gomez lmao...to her I was like a friend. And the other women..she used to be my friend.

So am I bisexual? Or do I have a thing for sad girls lol? Or maybe I'm just too much of a feminist and wanna support women..? :)

On 11/2/2022 at 5:15 AM, mikasa27 said:

I've always dated guys..and always been in love with guys. It's just..one day I felt this soft spot for a girl..maybe it's just because she was really sad at that time. But I kind of felt attracted to her emotionally...for like a week. And that day I kind of wanted to kiss her..but only that day..for once in my life ever I wanted to kiss a girl.  I've never ever had any sexual encounters with a girl. And with guys if you ask?🤤oh God they are my weakness. But I just wanna know..what was that girl thing? Also When I get to see pictures of super sexy girls...I'm like..oh my she's so hot..she's so stunning. Btw never ever had a female celebrity crush..only had crushes on guys. And one more thing, I had these two dreams of comforting women..when they were sad or needed me. And one of the women was selena gomez lmao...to her I was like a friend. And the other women..she used to be my friend.

So am I bisexual? Or do I have a thing for sad girls lol? Or maybe I'm just too much of a feminist and wanna support women..? :)

Hey there,

It's interesting that you had those feelings towards the girl. It's hard to know what it means for your sexuality at one point. Remember, sexuality is fluid and it might be that you were going through a period of fluidity. I'm wondering, have you ever had any other thoughts/feeling like this, but have potentially denied them? What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

You could be heteroflexible! Which is when you are most of the time straight but sometimes you may have a crush/like the same gender as you! You could also be bi, but I just wanted to put out other suggestions. :D

Hi, I am feeling a similar way. I think in the past I have possibly been attracted to girls (I’m female). I remember thinking a girl in my class was really pretty and there would be times I remember looking at her a lot. But I’ve only ever claimed to have crushes on guys for most of my life. They guys I’ve liked were decent looking ig, I feel I mostly liked them bc they were either interested in me, or were just kind and gave me attention which grew into a short term crush. There was also a girl in middle school who I would also catch myself looking at, but wasn’t sure if I liked her or if I was just self conscious of myself and wanted to look like her (she had a nice body). That’s a similar feeling for other random girls I’ve seen on the street who I would look at, but I’m not sure if I was just attracted or wanted to look like them. Lately I also might have developed a crush on a friend of mine who is also bi. I felt I was attracted to her last year, and upon finding out she liked girls too I was nervous around her but also wanted to get to know her. I can imagine myself being in a relationship with her, but I’m also nervous to find out if being with about girl is not right for me considering I’ve never been in any relationship before. I’ve always only imagined ending up with a guy bc that’s considered “normal”, but I’ve always wondered if I would like to be with a girl. In general idc who I end up with as long and I feel they’re the right person for me, but I am not sure if that person could be a girl, but I am open to finding out. I’m not really sure if this would identify me as bi or not. Pls help(p.s sorry for the long paragraph). 

• Digital Mentor
10 hours ago, nadia_kris1 said:

Hi, I am feeling a similar way. I think in the past I have possibly been attracted to girls (I’m female). I remember thinking a girl in my class was really pretty and there would be times I remember looking at her a lot. But I’ve only ever claimed to have crushes on guys for most of my life. They guys I’ve liked were decent looking ig, I feel I mostly liked them bc they were either interested in me, or were just kind and gave me attention which grew into a short term crush. There was also a girl in middle school who I would also catch myself looking at, but wasn’t sure if I liked her or if I was just self conscious of myself and wanted to look like her (she had a nice body). That’s a similar feeling for other random girls I’ve seen on the street who I would look at, but I’m not sure if I was just attracted or wanted to look like them. Lately I also might have developed a crush on a friend of mine who is also bi. I felt I was attracted to her last year, and upon finding out she liked girls too I was nervous around her but also wanted to get to know her. I can imagine myself being in a relationship with her, but I’m also nervous to find out if being with about girl is not right for me considering I’ve never been in any relationship before. I’ve always only imagined ending up with a guy bc that’s considered “normal”, but I’ve always wondered if I would like to be with a girl. In general idc who I end up with as long and I feel they’re the right person for me, but I am not sure if that person could be a girl, but I am open to finding out. I’m not really sure if this would identify me as bi or not. Pls help(p.s sorry for the long paragraph). 

Heyy @nadia_kris1, I am Luie one of the support mentors with Ditch the Label. 

You don't need to apologize for expressing how you've been feeling, Thank you so much for being honest and being vulnerable about what you've been going through. I understand the importance of labelling sexuality and who you are attracted to but I before we jump on that, maybe let's sit with the fact that currently you have an attraction towards guys and girls, which is completely normal btw. How does this make you feel really?

Staff-Account.png