Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Chat for the tribe 2.0


Cal_The_Oyster Β  Β 

Recommended Posts

HEY GUYS WHO MISSED US!? (POPPY)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, _Snoflufoo_ said:

(Kaz) You better not tell Poppy abt that! *Chuckles*

*poppy stares* ahem..already know.

*marches over and scoopd kaz up in my arms bridal style*Β MyΒ lady. *smirks*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Elliot and Ellie 2 said:

Zuku-*kisses kaz* Mine

AHEM

*grabs kazoo* MY BABY. MY WOMAN. MY GIRLFRIEND. *smiles being playful*

Ok?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cal_The_Oyster said:

AHEM

*grabs kazoo* MY BABY. MY WOMAN. MY GIRLFRIEND. *smiles being playful*

Ok?

(Kaz) *Blushes* Hi Poppy *Smirks*

6 minutes ago, Cal_The_Oyster said:

HEY GUYS WHO MISSED US!? (POPPY)

:DDDDDDDD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

Hi

Heyyyy :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, _Snoflufoo_ said:

Heyyyy :)

How are you :)?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Cal_The_Oyster said:

AHEM

*grabs kazoo* MY BABY. MY WOMAN. MY GIRLFRIEND. *smiles being playful*

Ok?

Hi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

How are you :)?

I'm okay!! Also rlly tired!!

U?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, _Snoflufoo_ said:

I'm okay!! Also rlly tired!!

U?

Feeling pretty alone rn. I’m just stupid yk.Β 
yeah I’m tired to

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, _Leila_ said:

Feeling pretty alone rn. I’m just stupid yk.Β 
yeah I’m tired to

Nah, it's not stupid. I get it - but I'm here, so I'll try to keep ya company the best I can

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, _Snoflufoo_ said:

Nah, it's not stupid. I get it - but I'm here, so I'll try to keep ya company the best I can

It’s my 18th birthday tomorrow and I’m spending it in hospital. I’m so alone😭😭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

Hi

WE ACTUALLY REMEMBERED YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW! (poppy)

Β 

53 minutes ago, Elliot and Ellie 2 said:

Zuku-NU mine *Grabs kax*

Baby tell them? (Poppy to kaz)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cal_The_Oyster said:

WE ACTUALLY REMEMBERED YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW! (poppy)

Baby tell them? (Poppy to kaz)

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

It’s my 18th birthday tomorrow and I’m spending it in hospital. I’m so alone😭😭

I would say I'm sorry, but I feel like that word is useless and overused - so:

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

And also happy early birthday :,)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, _Snoflufoo_ said:

I would say I'm sorry, but I feel like that word is useless and overused - so:

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

And also happy early birthday :,)

I’m the little girl?πŸ˜‚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cal_The_Oyster said:

WE ACTUALLY REMEMBERED YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW! (poppy)

Baby tell them? (Poppy to kaz)

(Kaz) POPPY IS MINNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALSO NOBODY IS GOING TO FIGHT ABOUT ME WE WILL NOT HAVE THAT

NOO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, _Leila_ said:

I’m the little girl?πŸ˜‚

LMAOΒ 

IT COULD BE BOTH WAYS THO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...