Having a minor crisis

Randomgirl.    

Okay I haven’t used this in a very long time but I was bored so I googled the forum and was looking through some of my old posts from last year and it was weird. I’d almost forgotten how I felt back then. I was really crazy about this girl and I would come on here to talk about her a lot. Anyway looking back was really bittersweet. I wasn’t exactly happy then but it was so nice to actually feel something. I haven’t had any feelings for anyone since her, and I kinda grew out of those feelings around February or March. I don’t know why I’m like this or what’s wrong. I still haven’t figured out my sexuality. Although I think I’m probably a lesbian, the fact that I’ve only ever had feelings for one girl in my life makes me doubt everything. I really don’t think I’m asexual. I do feel attraction to some people. Only girls actually. So many of my friends are in relationships or situationships and I feel like a bore. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Does anyone maybe know what I’m trying to get at?

Hey there,

It's interesting reading this, because you very much talk about how you feel like something is wrong with you and it sounds like you're really judging yourself. From my perspective though, it just sounds like you're trying to figure things out, and I'm wondering, does that mean something is wrong? It's completely normal to question your sexuality. What do you think?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

It's interesting reading this, because you very much talk about how you feel like something is wrong with you and it sounds like you're really judging yourself. From my perspective though, it just sounds like you're trying to figure things out, and I'm wondering, does that mean something is wrong? It's completely normal to question your sexuality. What do you think?

Yeah I don’t really know. I get what you’re saying and I’m fine with taking my time and all. I think I am anyway. But it does feel weird, because I used to be quite a romantic person like I had a hair few crushes. But it’s like I literally can’t have feelings anymore and I don’t know why.

5 hours ago, Randomgirl. said:

Yeah I don’t really know. I get what you’re saying and I’m fine with taking my time and all. I think I am anyway. But it does feel weird, because I used to be quite a romantic person like I had a hair few crushes. But it’s like I literally can’t have feelings anymore and I don’t know why.

Hi there,

how are things today? Are you feeling okay? Hugs!

6 hours ago, Randomgirl. said:

Hey there,

I'm wondering, could it be that you just have a specific type? That really is okay, and it might just take a lot for you to feel that connection to someone, and that's perfectly normal too! :) 

On 10/30/2022 at 6:08 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm wondering, could it be that you just have a specific type? That really is okay, and it might just take a lot for you to feel that connection to someone, and that's perfectly normal too! :) 

Yeah that’s quite possible. Actually the way you’ve described that sounds perfectly accurate

On 10/30/2022 at 5:41 PM, Leilaaaa said:

Hi there,

how are things today? Are you feeling okay? Hugs!

Heyy, hugs back! I’m doing okay today how are you?

20 hours ago, Randomgirl. said:

Yeah that’s quite possible. Actually the way you’ve described that sounds perfectly accurate

Hey,

That's good to hear. I think you were being harsh on yourself, and remember, treat yourself with kindness, because you're important! What do you think? :) 

On 11/4/2022 at 5:27 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

That's good to hear. I think you were being harsh on yourself, and remember, treat yourself with kindness, because you're important! What do you think? :) 

That’s nice to hear thank you😊 But I still don’t know how to feel. I think I’ll just have to let time tell

Hey,

Yeah, I think so too. Time brings space and clarity to think, so definitely just see how it goes. Would you like anymore support with this, or are you alright now?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2022 at 10:44 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Yeah, I think so too. Time brings space and clarity to think, so definitely just see how it goes. Would you like anymore support with this, or are you alright now?

I’m good for now thank you!

18 hours ago, Randomgirl. said:

I’m good for now thank you!

Alright, well if you need anymore support, you know where we are :)