AnOtHeR cHaT pLaCe To SeE iF i'M a DeMiBoY

_Kai_ ย  ย 
Go to solution Solved by illumi,

OK sO, I have been CONFUSED as hell recently, am I able to be a Demiboy but like would I also be Trans?

15 minutes ago, lKail said:

OK sO, I have been CONFUSED as hell recently, am I able to be a Demiboy but like would I also be Trans?

Hey there,

Thanks for bringing this important question to us :). The demi label actually falls under the trans umbrella, did you know that? Iโ€™m wondering, can you tell me more about how youโ€™re feeling more generally about your gender and how you would like to express yourself?ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

14 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thanks for bringing this important question to us :). The demi label actually falls under the trans umbrella, did you know that? Iโ€™m wondering, can you tell me more about how youโ€™re feeling more generally about your gender and how you would like to express yourself?ย 

Ooooo I sorta knew that but I'm not as educated on the Demi label & flag as I am with the others, also are you able to explain like the last bit cuz I've just been tired & confused all day TvT

Hey,

Yeah, sure thing. So, I'm just wanting to know, how are you feeling about your gender identity at the moment? Also, is the way that you express your gender exactly how you want it to be right now?

47 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Yeah, sure thing. So, I'm just wanting to know, how are you feeling about your gender identity at the moment? Also, is the way that you express your gender exactly how you want it to be right now?

I'm actually feeling good about my gender identity at the moment, like more than I ever have. Also its sorta how I want it to be, like if I could I'd get the hairstyle & clothing to match my new self, along with like my voice sortaย 

18 hours ago, lKail said:

I'm actually feeling good about my gender identity at the moment, like more than I ever have. Also its sorta how I want it to be, like if I could I'd get the hairstyle & clothing to match my new self, along with like my voice sortaย 

Hey there,

That's really good. What do you think is helping you to feel so good about your gender identity? Also, the clothing and hairstyle might be pretty easy to organise. Could you ask for them and see how it goes? :)ย 

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's really good. What do you think is helping you to feel so good about your gender identity? Also, the clothing and hairstyle might be pretty easy to organise. Could you ask for them and see how it goes? :)ย 

I feel like me not being as scared to show & be my true self has helped a lot, & could try & ask again for the haircut & clothes later on

1 hour ago, lKail said:

I feel like me not being as scared to show & be my true self has helped a lot, & could try & ask again for the haircut & clothes later on

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear you haven't been scared to be authentic. Everyone has that power in them to push through the discomfort that can come with expressing yourself authentically, and it sounds like you're really doing well with that. Also, yeah, definitely give it some time before you ask again. :)ย 

20 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear you haven't been scared to be authentic. Everyone has that power in them to push through the discomfort that can come with expressing yourself authentically, and it sounds like you're really doing well with that. Also, yeah, definitely give it some time before you ask again. :)ย 

I asked last night if I could get a haircut again but this time they actually told me the 2 reasons why I can't, 1st is because they don't want people thinking I'm "weird" or "people staring at me" & 2nd is because they like how the long hair looks on me- which is odd & unfair because its my hair & I have to deal with it but whatever ig.ย 

23 hours ago, lKail said:

I asked last night if I could get a haircut again but this time they actually told me the 2 reasons why I can't, 1st is because they don't want people thinking I'm "weird" or "people staring at me" & 2nd is because they like how the long hair looks on me- which is odd & unfair because its my hair & I have to deal with it but whatever ig.ย 

Hey there,

Yeah, that's really frustrating. The second reason is about them, not you. I think that with the first one, they are just trying to protect you from others, but maybe they don't know how it would make you feel to have that haircut. I'm wondering, did you share with them how it would make you feel to have that new style?ย 

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, that's really frustrating. The second reason is about them, not you. I think that with the first one, they are just trying to protect you from others, but maybe they don't know how it would make you feel to have that haircut. I'm wondering, did you share with them how it would make you feel to have that new style?ย 

I've mentioned how it would make me feel to have new haircut but its always the "people are just gonna look at you weird" or "your a girl not a boy, you need to have girlish hair"

Hey there,

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Could you maybe have a look for some hairstyles that would help you to do your hair in a way that is more towards the cut you want, perhaps?

14 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Could you maybe have a look for some hairstyles that would help you to do your hair in a way that is more towards the cut you want, perhaps?

I did cut my own hair (Turned out better then I expected) & now its just like every other day, so idk if you saw my other topic that @Auroraย has been helping me with the haircut stuff on, but my mom was sorta calm when she saw my hair (my dad had texted her hours earlier so she had all that time to calm down & understand the situation) but my dad was furious when he saw my hair, but its whatever now since everyone is back to normal.

23 hours ago, lKail said:

I did cut my own hair (Turned out better then I expected) & now its just like every other day, so idk if you saw my other topic that @Auroraย has been helping me with the haircut stuff on, but my mom was sorta calm when she saw my hair (my dad had texted her hours earlier so she had all that time to calm down & understand the situation) but my dad was furious when he saw my hair, but its whatever now since everyone is back to normal.

Hey there,

Sorry, I didn't see that topic! Would you like to carry on with Aurora then? I'm happy with whatever! Just let me know :)ย 

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Sorry, I didn't see that topic! Would you like to carry on with Aurora then? I'm happy with whatever! Just let me know :)ย 

Its alright! I'm fine speaking with anyone tbh

19 hours ago, _Kai_ said:

Its alright! I'm fine speaking with anyone tbh

Hey there,

I think because you're speaking with her already, it would be good to carry on there if that's okay? :)

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I think because you're speaking with her already, it would be good to carry on there if that's okay? :)

Ye that's okay as well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

• Solution
On 10/28/2022 at 2:31 AM, _Kai_ said:

demigenders are under the trans umbrella yes. as long as youre not cis youre trans by definition

if youre afab and you identify as a demiboy then feel free to identify as trans as well since you have zero connection to your agab [depends on the other 50%]. but if youre amab and you identify as a demiboy then you may identify as demitrans as well since you still have a partial connection to your agab