Dewdrop's Invisible Friends

Dewdrop    

Hi y'all! I'm Diamond! I'm, um, not human, but that doesn't matter. This is my best friend and half-sister Teresa... (Diamond)

Hi! (Teresa)

And this is my, umm, peer? classmate? friend? ally? I'm not really sure what to call her, but that's Felicia... (Diamond)

Hi everyone! It's nice to meet you. 😊 (Felicia)

And that's-- (Diamond)

Um, hey Diamond? Could you please stop running this introduction? I'm supposed to be writing it. (Dewdrop)

--that's Dewdrop, who is-- (Diamond)

Felicia? Please do something. (Dewdrop)

Okay, happy to, Dewdrop. Diamond, c'mon... (Felicia)

HEY!!! STOP!!! (Diamond)

Er, yeah, sorry about that everyone. I'm Dewdrop. These creatures and/or people are my invisible friends, Teresa, Diamond, and Felicia. There are waay more, who might get introduced later, but for now three is good. 

The green humanoid over there is Teresa, she has an interest in gardening anything and everything that grows. She's the half-sister to Diamond, who just got dragged off by Felicia. Teresa is usually quiet-ish, but can also be easily excited.

Diamond looks like Teresa, except she's a little bigger- about four feet tall- and also blue. She likes sparkly things, hence her name. Diamond is rougher and louder than Teresa, but very friendly even though she has no understanding of personal space and can be quite stubborn.

Felicia, who just dragged Diamond away, is a human like me, Dewdrop. She's 16 and very tall and slender with long silvery, gold-ish hair. Her skin is an olive shade, and she doesn't talk as much as the rest of us. When she does talk, she's quiet and formal. Though Felicia is quiet and beautiful, don't let that fool you- she's also very strong, which is why I rely on her for, well, lots of stuff, including Diamond-dragging.

Teresa, do you think that covered everything? (Dewdrop)

Yep! Thanks for introducing us, you described me very well. 😁 (Teresa)

Diamond and I are back. How'd it go? (Felicia)

HELLO THERE DEWDROP, thanks for having me DRAGGED AWAY. (Diamond.)

Sorry. But you're back in time to say bye to everyone! 

Bye! I'd like to add more to this post, though-- (Diamond)

I appreciate your interest, Diamond, but I think it's done. 🙂 Bye everyone! (Dewdrop)

Bye! (Teresa)

Goodbye! (Felicia)

I CANT WAIT TO HUG ALL OF YOU!!!!! im hella shorter then yall lol T^T im 5' and im a month younger then jasper and my hair is straw berry blonde and i cant wat for us to be friends(ellie)

14 minutes ago, Dewdrop said:

Hi y'all! I'm Diamond! I'm, um, not human, but that doesn't matter. This is my best friend and half-sister Teresa... (Diamond)

Hi! (Teresa)

And this is my, umm, peer? classmate? friend? ally? I'm not really sure what to call her, but that's Felicia... (Diamond)

Hi everyone! It's nice to meet you. 😊 (Felicia)

And that's-- (Diamond)

Um, hey Diamond? Could you please stop running this introduction? I'm supposed to be writing it. (Dewdrop)

--that's Dewdrop, who is-- (Diamond)

Felicia? Please do something. (Dewdrop)

Okay, happy to, Dewdrop. Diamond, c'mon... (Felicia)

HEY!!! STOP!!! (Diamond)

Er, yeah, sorry about that everyone. I'm Dewdrop. These creatures and/or people are my invisible friends, Teresa, Diamond, and Felicia. There are waay more, who might get introduced later, but for now three is good. 

The green humanoid over there is Teresa, she has an interest in gardening anything and everything that grows. She's the half-sister to Diamond, who just got dragged off by Felicia. Teresa is usually quiet-ish, but can also be easily excited.

Diamond looks like Teresa, except she's a little bigger- about four feet tall- and also blue. She likes sparkly things, hence her name. Diamond is rougher and louder than Teresa, but very friendly even though she has no understanding of personal space and can be quite stubborn.

Felicia, who just dragged Diamond away, is a human like me, Dewdrop. She's 16 and very tall and slender with long silvery, gold-ish hair. Her skin is an olive shade, and she doesn't talk as much as the rest of us. When she does talk, she's quiet and formal. Though Felicia is quiet and beautiful, don't let that fool you- she's also very strong, which is why I rely on her for, well, lots of stuff, including Diamond-dragging.

Teresa, do you think that covered everything? (Dewdrop)

Yep! Thanks for introducing us, you described me very well. 😁 (Teresa)

Diamond and I are back. How'd it go? (Felicia)

HELLO THERE DEWDROP, thanks for having me DRAGGED AWAY. (Diamond.)

Sorry. But you're back in time to say bye to everyone! 

Bye! I'd like to add more to this post, though-- (Diamond)

I appreciate your interest, Diamond, but I think it's done. 🙂 Bye everyone! (Dewdrop)

Bye! (Teresa)

Goodbye! (Felicia)

THIS IS HILARIOUS BUT HI

Haha I'm glad all of you enjoyed it! 😆 (Dewdrop)

Maybe it was even worth having me DRAGGED AWAY for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. (Diamond)

I said I'm sorry! (Dewdrop)

Dewdrop, do you want me to... (Felicia)

NO. (Dewdrop)

Yeah, it's probably a smart decision, since Diamond will never let you hear the end of it. (Teresa)

True. (Diamond)

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2022 at 11:44 PM, Dewdrop said:

Haha I'm glad all of you enjoyed it! 😆 (Dewdrop)

Maybe it was even worth having me DRAGGED AWAY for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. (Diamond)

I said I'm sorry! (Dewdrop)

Dewdrop, do you want me to... (Felicia)

NO. (Dewdrop)

Yeah, it's probably a smart decision, since Diamond will never let you hear the end of it. (Teresa)

True. (Diamond)

@Dewdrop 

How would diamond Teresa and felicia react if you told them you wanted to wrestle? I'm not about to challenge them myself (Poppy)