are you one of this

ash16 ย  ย 

A girl asked me out today and i don't know if the girl likes me or she is doing it for a dare i scared she is and i going to be hurt if i go out with the girl i don't what should i doย 

2 hours ago, jaydenisagirl said:

A girl asked me out today and i don't know if the girl likes me or she is doing it for a dare i scared she is and i going to be hurt if i go out with the girl i don't what should i doย 

Have you asked her if itโ€™s a dare? What makes you think it might be a dare?

20 hours ago, jaydenisagirl said:

Hey there,

That's exciting that you've been asked out! I'm interested to know, what makes you think that it might be for a dare? What has happened to make you think that?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 10/17/2022 at 3:24 PM, jaydenisagirl said:

Hey @jaydenisagirl

Do you know this girl well? If you do and she is someone that you might consider dating,I would say go for it. If she isn't nice or you don't know her than I would say something along the lines of "I don't really know give me some time to think" or even if you don't know her very well you could say " I dont know you very well, so maybe we can get to know each other and then we can start dating.".

hope this helps and sending hugs!

๐Ÿ’› S

On 10/17/2022 at 4:40 PM, Leilaaaa said:

Have you asked her if itโ€™s a dare? What makes you think it might be a dare?

i have she said it was not i fell like it is i was played by one girl alreadyย  i don't whatย  to get hurt all over againย ย 

On 10/18/2022 at 10:27 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's exciting that you've been asked out! I'm interested to know, what makes you think that it might be for a dare? What has happened to make you think that?

i was played by someone that asked me out and o found out it was a dare i was hurt so badย 

On 10/18/2022 at 2:40 PM, sflowergirl said:

Hey @jaydenisagirl

Do you know this girl well? If you do and she is someone that you might consider dating,I would say go for it. If she isn't nice or you don't know her than I would say something along the lines of "I don't really know give me some time to think" or even if you don't know her very well you could say " I dont know you very well, so maybe we can get to know each other and then we can start dating.".

hope this helps and sending hugs!

๐Ÿ’› S

thanks youย 

sending hugs back!ย ย 

• Hug 1

• Ditch the Label Staff
4 hours ago, jaydenisagirl said:

i was played by someone that asked me out and o found out it was a dare i was hurt so badย 

Hey there, I'm Blondie, one of the support mentors here at DTL.

I can imagine that would have been so hurtful - no one deserves to be treated that way and it's extremely unkind. Depending on how you feel, you can always share with this girl that you've been hurt before so it gives her some context.

What do you think?

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Hey there, I'm Blondie, one of the support mentors here at DTL.

I can imagine that would have been so hurtful - no one deserves to be treated that way and it's extremely unkind. Depending on how you feel, you can always share with this girl that you've been hurt before so it gives her some context.

What do you think?

good ideaย 

ย 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jaydenisagirl said:

thanks youย 

sending hugs back!ย ย 

thanks, hru?