Am I Pansexual or Gay???

_Kai_ Β  Β 

Okay sO I have been thinking about this for like 3 months but started to think more about it recently as I've been bored more often. I am currently with a Transman & a female but have lost almost all feelings for the female, I HATE breaking up with people but I don't wanna stay with her if there's nothing there anymore. Oh! We'll call the Transman Travis & the female Lucy, sO Lucy & I have been together for about 5 months now but for 2 months I haven't felt as connected or as interested with staying with her. I recently got with Travis & it's been really exciting/happy being with him (Of course its long distance but we face time often & text everyday). I haven't felt as interested in females as I once was, but males are very appealing ig is the word? I've been confused if I'm Gay or still Pan, just wanting answers/input from people to make me feel less confused about it allπŸ‘πŸ½.

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this with us. It's definitely interesting that you're becoming less interested in females, and after all, sexuality is fluid, so it might be that you're experiencing that fluidity now, and that's okay. What do you think?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

6 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this with us. It's definitely interesting that you're becoming less interested in females, and after all, sexuality is fluid, so it might be that you're experiencing that fluidity now, and that's okay. What do you think?

Hmmm, it may be that yeπŸ€”

Yeah, I think so, and this is a perfectly normal experience, so just remember that. It might go back to how it was, or it might change completely. What do you think you might do now with it?Β 

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Yeah, I think so, and this is a perfectly normal experience, so just remember that. It might go back to how it was, or it might change completely. What do you think you might do now with it?Β 

Wdym by "What do you think you might do now with it?"Β  Β (I'm genuinely confused TvT)

Hey,

Sorry for not explaining well. I'm just wondering what you think you might do next now? What might your next move be?

17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Sorry for not explaining well. I'm just wondering what you think you might do next now? What might your next move be?

My next move as in if I'm pan still or gay? Or just my next move in life?

Hey,

I think maybe let's consider another question. Would you like anymore support for this, or are you feeling okay at the moment? I really do think that this is coming from fluidity in your sexuality, and that is perfectly normal and happens to many people :)Β 

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I think maybe let's consider another question. Would you like anymore support for this, or are you feeling okay at the moment? I really do think that this is coming from fluidity in your sexuality, and that is perfectly normal and happens to many people :)Β 

Nah I think I'm alr now ty, I've declared myself gay & ye the fluidity happens to a lot of people.Β  UPDATE: I broke up with LucyΒ  Β (We're still friends now thoπŸ‘πŸ½)

• Yaaas 1

48 minutes ago, lKail said:

Nah I think I'm alr now ty, I've declared myself gay & ye the fluidity happens to a lot of people.Β  UPDATE: I broke up with LucyΒ  Β (We're still friends now thoπŸ‘πŸ½)

Yassssssssss

3 hours ago, lKail said:

Thats great! I am happy for u!

22 hours ago, lKail said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry that you broke up, but glad to hear you're still friends. If you need more support, just let us know!Β 

49 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry that you broke up, but glad to hear you're still friends. If you need more support, just let us know!Β 

Will do!πŸ‘πŸ½