I'm scared to leave my house

TheOriginalAxel    
Go to solution Solved by Monsoon,

So, today, I was out walking my dog 🐕 when all of a sudden, two men in a van cat called me (a non binary male) and now I'm scared to leave my house just in case it happens again. What should I do?

• Solution
On 10/9/2022 at 12:35 PM, TheOriginalAxel said:

So, today, I was out walking my dog 🐕 when all of a sudden, two men in a van cat called me (a non binary male) and now I'm scared to leave my house just in case it happens again. What should I do?

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling too scared to leave your house. This is pretty normal after this kind of experience, and the best thing to do really is to keep on doing what you do normally. Don't let their behaviour stop you from going about your life, and the more you get back into doing it, the more the fear will reduce. What do you think? Feel the fear and do it anyway, I say!

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 1 month later...