What do I do

tigerhawkjay456    

I was enticed into sending inappropriate pictures of myself to a girl I didn’t not know. I had never done it before. She has them and made me pay her 600$ and I didn’t know if she would post them or not (which she was threatening to do multiple times) so I gave her the money. Do I move on like nothing happened or go to my parents? I’m 18 and my debit account is now frozen. Someone please help

10 minutes ago, tigerhawkjay456 said:

I was enticed into sending inappropriate pictures of myself to a girl I didn’t not know. I had never done it before. She has them and made me pay her 600$ and I didn’t know if she would post them or not (which she was threatening to do multiple times) so I gave her the money. Do I move on like nothing happened or go to my parents? I’m 18 and my debit account is now frozen. Someone please help

Have you reported this to your local authorities? This is wrong and fraud! You could also get in touch with your bank and inform them and explain why. Plus, have you reported this person?

leila 

5 hours ago, tigerhawkjay456 said:

Hey @tigerhawkjaymm456

Thank you for reaching out to us here at Ditch the Label. I'm really sorry to hear that you are being blackmailed. You were having fun in the moment and had no idea that she would abuse your trust like this, so remember, this is not your fault.

At this point, because you have paid the individual, this means that you will have a link to their bank account and personal information which the police will be able to use to track her down. What she did is a crime, and the police would definitely be able to help you out with this. I would also encourage you to go to your parents as well. What do you think?

By the way, I just want to check in and see how you are feeling? I can imagine that this is really stressful for you, and I just want you to know that we are here to help you through this. Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

10 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

I just want my account to be unfrozen so I can move on and forget it happened. I have a job so I can make the money back. I just want to forget about it.

17 hours ago, tigerhawkjay456 said:

I got my card cleared. I still have enough money to get me thru the school year so I’m going to forget about jt. Thank u for help!

Hey there,

That's great that you were able to get your card unfrozen. I would make sure to not accept any friend requests from people you don't know, including any calls or texts, and if you do hear from them again, ignore them, screenshot the evidence, and then block again. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e