This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

I feel like i'm losing friends over what i've been through

Aces    

I'm sorry for the post. But I feel like i'm loosing friends from self-harm over the past 6 weeks. A little back story over the past 6 weeks life has gotten really tough to the point where self-harm felt like the only option. Teachers even though I don't think they care sent a welfare check on me 2 days later. And it's 1 of the worst thing that has ever happened to me... But after this event it's like my friends just think I am invisable.  

• Hug 1

15 minutes ago, Aces said:

I'm sorry for the post. But I feel like i'm loosing friends from self-harm over the past 6 weeks. A little back story over the past 6 weeks life has gotten really tough to the point where self-harm felt like the only option. Teachers even though I don't think they care sent a welfare check on me 2 days later. And it's 1 of the worst thing that has ever happened to me... But after this event it's like my friends just think I am invisable.  

Hello there, Aces

Thank you for reaching out to us here at DTL, it's very brave of you to tell us about what's been going on for you, it sounds really upsetting and I am sorry things are so hard for you, are you safe right now with the thoughts of self harm? Can I ask, have you taken the steps to self harm?  I know that's a really difficult question to answer I just want to know how best to support you! Have you ever talked to a adult you trust about what's been going on for you? When I say an adult, I mean a teacher? Your parents? Or a friend you can trust? I know talking about what we are feeling inside is really hard and I know that talking will be tricky for you but we know you can do this, how does that sound? I hope you can stay safe! I am going to tag our digital mentors here who give advice and a listening ear, we hear you @Aces  you're not alone in this and we care and you, @Monsoon @Blondie @Aurora 

Sending my love,

Lulu

1 hour ago, Aces said:

Hey,

Don't be sorry. It's tough that you're losing friends. Have you tried confronting any of them about it? Can I ask what has happened over the past 6 weeks? 

11 hours ago, Aces said:

Hey Aces,

Thank you for sharing this with us here at DTL. I'm one of the digital mentors and I give advice to those who reach out to us. It sounds like you are having a tough time right now, and I just want you to know that you aren't invisible here and we are here to help you through this. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about the feeling of invisibility? What is that like for you?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

What is that like for you?

Terrible it's not just in my friend group where its happening. It's happening pretty much everywhere. Everytime I speak , Everytime I volenteer todo something. 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
22 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Can I ask what has happened over the past 6 weeks? 

Suicide attempt and loss of intrest in everything.

23 hours ago, Luluu said:

Can I ask, have you taken the steps to self harm?

A couple weeks back prior the welfare check. 

23 hours ago, Luluu said:

teacher? Your parents? Or a friend you can trust?

Every teacher hates me I get into  way too much trouble , Parents isn't an option for me , I don't trust my friends to that extent. Thank you for replying though : D 

1 minute ago, Aces said:

A couple weeks back prior the welfare check. 

Every teacher hates me I get into  way too much trouble , Parents isn't an option for me , I don't trust my friends to that extent. Thank you for replying though : D 

Sorry to hear that, how are things now? Sending my love and hugs

1 hour ago, Aces said:

Terrible it's not just in my friend group where its happening. It's happening pretty much everywhere. Everytime I speak , Everytime I volenteer todo something. 

Hey Aces,

I just want to check, are you feeling safe at the moment? I noticed what you said about the suicide attempt, and I'm wondering if you've made another plan to end it? I you have, it's okay to share this, and just incase, you can find a crisis helpline here to ring if you are in need to speak to someone urgently. https://www.befrienders.org

I hope you're as okay as you can be. There is always a way out of this feeling, and although it might not seem like it now, there is light at the end of every tunnel. You've got this, Aces. 

On 10/2/2022 at 11:54 PM, Monsoon said:

just want to check, are you feeling safe at the moment? I noticed what you said about the suicide attempt, and I'm wondering if you've made another plan to end it? I you have, it's okay to share this, and just incase, you can find a crisis helpline here to ring if you are in need to speak to someone urgently. https://www.befrienders.org

I hope you're as okay as you can be. There is always a way out of this feeling, and although it might not seem like it now, there is light at the end of every tunnel. You've got this, Aces. 

Not that bad no. No plans 

25 minutes ago, Aces said:

Not that bad no. No plans 

Hey there,

It's been a while since we heard from you. How have you been? How are you feeling?

13 hours ago, Aces said:

very anxious over all of this war stuff going on world wide

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear you've been anxious. Can you tell me more about that? What has it been like for you?