This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

Im so sick of seeing my favorite Video game getting HATE AND CRITICIZED!

IvanK    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

Click this notice to reveal the content.

DYK that this game is the one of my favorite Video game in all time and this game prevent me from developing (prevention better than cure so i find my comfort and its my favorite game before my sadness become worsen) a  Depression before because of my life problem? So in the short term my favorite game and the lord is my Comfort during hard times. BUT seeing my favorite game getting hated/critized make me so TRIGGERED. Im so sick seeing #BoycottGenshin on twitter and seeing these kind of Youtube video on my FYP page ************ ! I also pissed of on Reddit community by spamming "Gensh*t (i also see this issue on facebook! How can i cope with this? Thank you

Sounds like your very angry, how about taking time away from those that cause you anger and frustration? Taking time out is the best thing when something makes us really frustrated. How does that sound? 

3 hours ago, IvanKaedehara said:

DYK that this game is the one of my favorite Video game in all time and this game prevent me from developing (prevention better than cure so i find my comfort and its my favorite game before my sadness become worsen) a  Depression before because of my life problem? So in the short term my favorite game and the lord is my Comfort during hard times. BUT seeing my favorite game getting hated/critized make me so TRIGGERED. Im so sick seeing #BoycottGenshin on twitter and seeing these kind of Youtube video on my FYP page ************ ! I also pissed of on Reddit community by spamming "Gensh*t (i also see this issue on facebook! How can i cope with this? Thank you

Hey,

Welcome to the community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us.

I'm wondering, can you tell me more about what it is like for you when it triggers you? How does it make you feel?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Welcome to the community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us.

I'm wondering, can you tell me more about what it is like for you when it triggers you? How does it make you feel?

It is made me VERY upset and feel bad for the hardworking creators of the game!

6 hours ago, IvanKaedehara said:

It is made me VERY upset and feel bad for the hardworking creators of the game!

Hey,

Yeah, I totally get that. I'm thinking though, the game is still there, and although it is being disrespected, it doesn't matter what others think of it. As long as you enjoy it, then that's the most important thing. What do you think?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e