How can we respond?

learningbrain    

18 hours ago, learningbrain said:

How to respond to this person??

Hey,

Thank you for sharing this with us. At Ditch the Label, we are connected to YouTube in that we can report content to them and have it fast-tracked for review, and we are going to report this now due to it's offensive and harmful content. How are you feeling after watching it? Are you alright?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Actually after some thinking I think we should not care about these kind stuff.

Can you suggest me a strong reply?

We can not let people say whatever they want.

3 hours ago, learningbrain said:

Actually after some thinking I think we should not care about these kind stuff.

Can you suggest me a strong reply?

We can not let people say whatever they want.

Hey there,

Just to make sure I understand, are you thinking of what to reply on the video with? If so, I'm wondering, how does it make you feel? 

Yes, I was thinking of what to reply on the video with? They should not hurt people by using wrong pronouns. I feel it's wrong to hurt people intentionally but the harsh reality is that people try to hurt you intentionally.

Since I am a cisgender person I didn't face such people but I know that we should not hurt people say whatever we want.

6 hours ago, learningbrain said:

Yes, I was thinking of what to reply on the video with? They should not hurt people by using wrong pronouns. I feel it's wrong to hurt people intentionally but the harsh reality is that people try to hurt you intentionally.

Hey there,

I think that you should just reply with how it makes you feel and what you would like them to do differently. It's important to communicate this in a calm and mature way, as people listen more when they don't feel threatened, and speaking this way helps to keep things balanced and respectful. What do you think?

7 hours ago, learningbrain said:

I agree with you,They are talking that way because they don't understand the concept.

Absolutely, and this could be a good opportunity for you to maybe try to educate them with a calm, respectful reply. What do you think?