Ummmm. Im kinda worried about my female panther chameleon

Rileydoesntknow    

So... shes almost three and shes only laid unfertile eggs 2 or 3 times and i read they are supposed to lay 3 times a year? And I have a lay bin, and i feed her 5/7 days a week,( i dont feed her Wednesday or Saturday because i don't have time) shes on a regular misting schedule every 2 hours the mister turns on for about 20 seconds, and she has the proper lights. I'm just kinda worried.

Is her food being dusted with any kind of calcium or vitamin supplement? That might help if it is not

1 hour ago, ArtemisArt said:

Is her food being dusted with any kind of calcium or vitamin supplement? That might help if it is not

oh I forgot to mention that, she gets calcium every other, and D3 vitamin blend  once a week. Do you think I should do it more?

Hmmmmm, no that sounds good, not all reptiles lay as often as they are supposed too, it could just be that she doesn’t lay as much as a normal chameleon 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ArtemisArt said:

Hmmmmm, no that sounds good, not all reptiles lay as often as they are supposed too, it could just be that she doesn’t lay as much as a normal chameleon 

Alright! thanks

What is her name?

Just now, ArtemisArt said:

What is her name?

Coral, and I plan on getting a male soon and I'm going to name him Marlin

Oooooooooooooooo I love the names

you have any other pets

14 hours ago, ArtemisArt said:

Oooooooooooooooo I love the names

you have any other pets

yes, I have a 3 dogs, 2 cats, and I hope to get another chameleon, an axolotl, and a cockatiel