Should I be in this relationship

Arsenal6473 Β  Β 

So I am in a relationship with a girl named Ember and she and I broke up twice and she and I don't get to see each other often we went to the same elementary but she's 10 months younger than me so she is in 6th and I dated a guy before we got back together and I just don't know what to do at this point so advice is very helpful.

• Hug 1

13 hours ago, Arsenal6473 said:

So I am in a relationship with a girl named Ember and she and I broke up twice and she and I don't get to see each other often we went to the same elementary but she's 10 months younger than me so she is in 6th and I dated a guy before we got back together and I just don't know what to do at this point so advice is very helpful.

Hey Arsenal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I think that with any relationship, when you're figuring out whether you should stay together or move on, it can be really helpful to think about how happy this person makes you and whether you see a future together. Would you the positives be if you did stay together, but also, what would the negatives be. What do you think?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

17 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Arsenal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I think that with any relationship, when you're figuring out whether you should stay together or move on, it can be really helpful to think about how happy this person makes you and whether you see a future together. Would you the positives be if you did stay together, but also, what would the negatives be. What do you think?

I'm not exactly sure what I should do in this situation I'm just confused overall

On 9/26/2022 at 6:14 PM, Arsenal6473 said:

I'm not exactly sure what I should do in this situation I'm just confused overall

Hey there,

That's okay, and there's no rush to make a decision. I'm wondering, could you ask some of your friends for advice and see what they say, perhaps?

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's okay, and there's no rush to make a decision. I'm wondering, could you ask some of your friends for advice and see what they say, perhaps?

Yeah, and that's actually a really good idea thanks

20 hours ago, Arsenal6473 said:

Yeah, and that's actually a really good idea thanks

Glad to hear it! Would you like to try that out and see how it goes?Β 

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Glad to hear it! Would you like to try that out and see how it goes?Β 

Yeah I guess I will

8 hours ago, Arsenal6473 said:

Yeah I guess I will

Great! Good luck with it. If you want to check in with us after, we are here.Β