i have a problem with my friend :/

randomguy    

So bassically my friends ex-boyfriend. Bassically since they broke up. She never wants to speak to him again and has told him this. The annoying thing is my friends ex boyfriend won't stop messaging me on facebook asking to speak to my friend. I've told him that she doesn't want to speak to him. But he didn't listen. When i told him to leave me alone. He said he'll find away of speaking to her as he knows where she lives which is the last thing my friend wants. I just ended up logging out.

Especially as i'm going to a different England city in three days and then holland later in august. Also i don't want it to end up like he ends up stalking her because that's happened to some of my other friends.

Dunno what to do?

Hey Randomguy,

Great to hear from you again! How are you?

Sorry to hear about your situation. I had an ex-partner who I had to block because they were bombarding me with messages. Once i had done this, they then started messaging my friends, so a similar situation that you are in! They told my ex to stop contacting them, but he didn't listen. They then ended up blocking him which solved the problem. You can try this, and also make sure that your friend is being extra careful in her home, so locking doors and windows just to be safe. She can always contact the police if she feels like her safety is in danger.

I hope you find this useful - let me know if not and we can figure something else out.

Over and out -Monsoon :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Thanks, i just hope nothing will happen as i'm going to a city on thursday. So i won't be around as i'm going to be there thurs-sat. This friend does live near me though.

Hey!

Hopefully not. As I said, just ensure that your friend is being extra-cautious during this time. Have a good trip!

-Monsoon

Thanks.

ps this is another problem with a different friend. Bassically ever since one of my friend who is 17 that day he nearly got attacked which happened to be on his birthday. I suggested to call the police that day or tell the security in charge of that area that day he didn't want to and now when ever i talk to him he says pretty much everytime he goes into town. He nearly gets attacked. I keep telling him to tell the police but he says he will but never does. It's not only that but that same guy who did it is still around town and who knows it could be happening to others and i think the one thing i've noticed is he's always on a different bike. :?

Also i don't want to tell the police myself as 1. i feel like i've betrayed my friend 2. because the times i've had police invovled before because of my stupid mistakes. 3. I have enough going on in my life that i dont really want to deal with police.

so i'm stuck on what to do with this. I just feel like we should of done something the day it happens and feel that if it's also happening to others (As it could be especially with recent attacks on local news websites) that it's kind of my fault for not saying anything

Hey RANDOMGUY.

Ah, that sounds like a horrible thing to see your friend go through! How are you feeling? Do you think you could tell your friend about our Community? They could join and get some advice from us :)

Although your friend doesn't want to report it, it is incredibly important to do so because their safety is clearly at risk as well as others. Although they may feel like you've betrayed them, they should see that you are being helpful and just care about it.

Also, you said that you have enough going on in your life. Is there something you want to talk about?

Sending positive vibes -Monsoon :)

With my friend it's too late to tell now becuse the other day I meant to meet my friend but ended being an hour late due to fixing my bike brakes and when I was walking to meet my friend from where I lock my bike up. I looked over my should casually and this guy on a bike was about to do something when either he got scared off by me looking at him, a police car patrolling or both and weird thing is my friend wasn't their where I ussually meet him. I just had lunch as he knew I was running late. No answer from my messages so I went home. About an hour later I got a message from one of his friends saying he got attacked and hurt badly to the point of where he was in hospital. Now that guy on the bike was the attacker as I recognised his bike from when I nearly saw it happened but I didn't recgonzie at first as it was raining and he had his hood up. My friend had to tell the police.

But the thing is I dunno if this is weird but it just feels like it's my fault. Like If I actually told the police before or if it was on time the other day. I feel like it wouldn't of happened to my friend but then I had a lot going on last week as well due to my grandads funeral and hamster passing away. Sorting my bike out. So I could keep volunteering at my local stables. Was in a different part of England a few days ago. But thing is I still think it's my

fault. ?

Hey RANDOMGUY :)

Thanks for getting back to me. It's important not to blame yourself - it's not your fault what happened. So your friend told the police, what is happening now? It's great that they now know and hopefully they'll do something.

Also, so sorry to hear about your grandad and hamster. How are you feeling about all of this? It's good that you're still volunteering to keep yourself occupied. Don't forget to give yourself time to mourn though. It's good to keep yourself busy, but you also need time to process recent events.

Hope you're alright! -Monsoon :)