I'm tired

-Leila-    

My mum is having ago at me, I'm not doing great. I'm struggling I just can't be bothered everything is shit life is crap I hope I disappear 😕. No one on here likes me. My own girlfriend don't care. I have no one who cares. I might end up leaving this site as everyone ignores me and I just get yelled at.

• Ditch the Label Staff
28 minutes ago, Luluu said:

My mum is having ago at me, I'm not doing great. I'm struggling I just can't be bothered everything is shit life is crap I hope I disappear 😕. No one on here likes me. My own girlfriend don't care. I have no one who cares. I might end up leaving this site as everyone ignores me and I just get yelled at.

Hey there, you're a big part of this community! Who has been yelling at you?

Staff-Account.png

12 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Hey there, you're a big part of this community! Who has been yelling at you?

I don't feel like I am unfortunately. No one on here sorry if It seemed like I meant someone on here I meant

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, Luluu said:

Hi there, I've just been catching up on what's been going on over the weekend and it feels like there have been lots of ups and downs. Is that right? I'm sorry you're struggling at the moment and that you feel like no one cares.  Please know that we do care and we are always here for you. I read what you said about your Mum on your other post and I'm wondering whether she is saying those things because she is worried and doesn't know how to express her worries any differently. What do you think?

And I'm sorry that you feel like everyone is ignoring you and that you get yelled at. Do you mind sharing, whose been yelling at you? I find that when we're struggling with our own mental health and working through some things we can feel quite vulnerable and things that normally wouldn't bother us, can make us feel bad about ourselves. I'm just wondering whether some of the thoughts you've been having about people not liking you, are a reflection of how you feel at the moment? I get the impression that there are lots of people here who care about you a lot and are here for you. What do you think?

I've also noticed that you've been giving lots of great advise to others and supporting them 🙂.

Staff-Account.png

21 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, I've just been catching up on what's been going on over the weekend and it feels like there have been lots of ups and downs. Is that right? I'm sorry you're struggling at the moment and that you feel like no one cares.  Please know that we do care and we are always here for you. I read what you said about your Mum on your other post and I'm wondering whether she is saying those things because she is worried and doesn't know how to express her worries any differently. What do you think?

And I'm sorry that you feel like everyone is ignoring you and that you get yelled at. Do you mind sharing, whose been yelling at you? I find that when we're struggling with our own mental health and working through some things we can feel quite vulnerable and things that normally wouldn't bother us, can make us feel bad about ourselves. I'm just wondering whether some of the thoughts you've been having about people not liking you, are a reflection of how you feel at the moment? I get the impression that there are lots of people here who care about you a lot and are here for you. What do you think?

I've also noticed that you've been giving lots of great advise to others and supporting them 🙂.

Yeah but ever since I sent nudes to my ex bf she has stopped being nice to me. So I just feel like im a useless person.  Plus, when I turn 18 she said she will be making sure I get my own place but I turn 18 in under 4 months and I honestly do not think I can manage anything anymore. Too much is going on. And Aw, I love supporting others :)

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Yeah but ever since I sent nudes to my ex bf she has stopped being nice to me. So I just feel like im a useless person.  Plus, when I turn 18 she said she will be making sure I get my own place but I turn 18 in under 4 months and I honestly do not think I can manage anything anymore. Too much is going on. And Aw, I love supporting others :)

You really do have a lot going on at the moment. I'm wondering, if your Mum doesn't know how to deal with the situation and is therefore lashing out at you? We often say things we don't meant when we feel helpless and don't know how to react to something. When you've had arguments with your Mum in the past, do they usually blow over quite quickly? 

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Luluu said:

@Luluu 1. You are NOT useless. 2. Ignore her, and 3. You have me.

2 minutes ago, Aurora said:

You really do have a lot going on at the moment. I'm wondering, if your Mum doesn't know how to deal with the situation and is therefore lashing out at you? We often say things we don't meant when we feel helpless and don't know how to react to something. When you've had arguments with your Mum in the past, do they usually blow over quite quickly? 

I've never had a bit blown arguments like this with her. Normally it's just me or her shouting at each other but this time she's really full on which is causing me distress.

Just now, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Don't forget I'm here for you 

I know, but you're going through a lot at the moment and I don't want to put pressure on you by saying everything and causing you more upsets then what's going on now, thank you so much!

1 minute ago, Luluu said:

I know, but you're going through a lot at the moment and I don't want to put pressure on you by saying everything and causing you more upsets then what's going on now, thank you so much!

Too bad I'm gonna help you anyways even if I have a lot on my plate

Just now, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Too bad I'm gonna help you anyways even if I have a lot on my plate

Remember, we are here for you always ❤ 

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Luluu said:

I've never had a bit blown arguments like this with her. Normally it's just me or her shouting at each other but this time she's really full on which is causing me distress.

Of course. I can understand why you're feeling so upset. Especially if she said she wants you to have your own place. Do you think someone in the hospital might be able to be there when you next speak to your Mum?  It might help to have someone else there to mediate between the two of you so the argument doesn't get too heated. Like this you might be able to tell her how you feel? 

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Aurora said:

Of course. I can understand why you're feeling so upset. Especially if she said she wants you to have your own place. Do you think someone in the hospital might be able to be there when you next speak to your Mum?  It might help to have someone else there to mediate between the two of you so the argument doesn't get too heated. Like this you might be able to tell her how you feel? 

That sounde good, didn't think of that!. I'll ask someone

• Digital Mentor
Just now, Luluu said:

That sounde good, didn't think of that!. I'll ask someone

Great. Let us know how you get on

Staff-Account.png

On 9/19/2022 at 12:59 PM, Luluu said:

Hey lulu I'm here if you need to talk with someone, you have been so sweet to me and I bet a lot of people in this beautiful community appreciate you and care for you 

Just now, Lila said:

Hey lulu I'm here if you need to talk with someone, you have been so sweet to me and I bet a lot of people in this beautiful community appreciate you and care for you 

Awww I love you girl! Honestly, you're amazing 🥰🥰

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Awww I love you girl! Honestly, you're amazing 🥰🥰

You are!!! Seriously I just talked to you and have known you for the last like what 2-3 hours? And you have been the sweetest, I hope we can keep on talking.

Shoot I just put those spoiler things and now I don't know how to delete them lol Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

Spoiler
Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Lila said:

You are!!! Seriously I just talked to you and have known you for the last like what 2-3 hours? And you have been the sweetest, I hope we can keep on talking.

Shoot I just put those spoiler things and now I don't know how to delete them lol Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Makes it looks fancy lmao. Ofc we can keep talking !!

Frustrated Dog GIF

• Like 1