I wish I wasn't single

Cal_The_Oyster    

I wish I had that one person who I could spend my life with.

Go on dates with.

Cuddle and watch a movie with.

Someone who wouldn't hurt me.

Lie to me.

Someone I could find joy and adventure with.

Someone to love and be loved by 

But I'm terrified of putting myself out there because..well. let's just say I'm not the best at getting someone like that. And if on the off chance I do, I'll probably throw them away because I don't feel good enough for them.

I think I'm tryna say that we all want that perfect someone. I just wanna be perfect for someone..y'know?

That's all

Jasper.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Go on dates with.

Lie to me.

But I'm terrified of putting myself out there because..well. let's just say I'm not the best at getting someone like that. And if on the off chance I do, I'll probably throw them away because I don't feel good enough for them.

I think I'm tryna say that we all want that perfect someone. I just wanna be perfect for someone..y'know?

That's all

Jasper.

I know how u feel

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Go on dates with.

Lie to me.

That's all

Jasper.

(Alex) I know. I know how you feel - I feel the same way. I've been alone, with no one to turn to, to find comfort in, or ask for advice. And sure, I have you guys - all of you, and you make my world so much better - but I have no one to love. And I think part of me realizes that I might not be able to fall in love - for years I've jumped at the chance of any relationship, even if I didn't like the person - and get this: Every. Single. Person I've dated. I didn't like. Not one of them. I still dreamt of someone better, someone I could actually love - I've even nicknamed myself "The Heartbreaker". So you listen here - from someone who longs for the same thing as you - it doesn't matter how long you wait for them. They're out there. And they are dreaming of someone like you each and every night. Because it doesn't matter who you are or how you look - they won't care. Trust me.

37 minutes ago, _Alex_ said:

(Alex) I know. I know how you feel - I feel the same way. I've been alone, with no one to turn to, to find comfort in, or ask for advice. And sure, I have you guys - all of you, and you make my world so much better - but I have no one to love. And I think part of me realizes that I might not be able to fall in love - for years I've jumped at the chance of any relationship, even if I didn't like the person - and get this: Every. Single. Person I've dated. I didn't like. Not one of them. I still dreamt of someone better, someone I could actually love - I've even nicknamed myself "The Heartbreaker". So you listen here - from someone who longs for the same thing as you - it doesn't matter how long you wait for them. They're out there. And they are dreaming of someone like you each and every night. Because it doesn't matter who you are or how you look - they won't care. Trust me.

Thanks Alex (j)

5 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

I can't stop thinking about my grandma...

Sorry for your loss. But on a different topic can I ask you a question?

2 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Im about to cry in the middle of my class

(Poppy) *hugs hoping Leila doesn't mind* 

On 9/19/2022 at 12:32 AM, Thisboiistrans said:

Go on dates with.

Lie to me.

That's all

Jasper.

we are at the same spot😭 i hate being social and suck at it but I just want someone to love me