This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Count to 10 million!

-Leila- Β  Β 

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

45 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

hey guys. I heard about what happened to those people who brokeΒ  the rules.

2 minutes ago, Jolly giant said:

hey guys. I heard about what happened to those people who brokeΒ  the rules.

It’s very disappointing πŸ˜”

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

It’s very disappointing πŸ˜”

I just hope that they learn never to do it again because otherwise, it could lead to them being permanently banned from DTL

Just now, Jolly giant said:

I just hope that they learn never to do it again because otherwise, it could lead to them being permanently banned from DTL

I don’t know fully what went on but the rules are in place for a reason. Hopefully whoever did it learns.Β 

2 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I don’t know fully what went on but the rules are in place for a reason. Hopefully whoever did it learns.Β 

well, according to the message that Harper sent out, they were using the cover photos on their profile pages to bypass the community guidelines so that they could break the rules about sharing personal information such as social media handles for example.

well, according to the message that Harper sent out, they were using the cover photos on their profile pages to bypass the community guidelines so that they could break the rules about sharing personal information such as social media handles for example.

Oh we’ve had this issue before. That’s very frustrating. Β well, hopefully they learn not to do that in the futureΒ 

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Oh we’ve had this issue before. That’s very frustrating. Β well, hopefully they learn not to do that in the futureΒ 

let's not dwell on it anymore. How are you doing? Like, honestly?

let's not dwell on it anymore. How are you doing? Like, honestly?

I could be better mentally, you?

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

I could be better mentally, you?

not too bad physically, but mentally, I'm just always drained and I have started to notice that lately I have a serious lack of motivation.

• Hug 1

not too bad physically, but mentally, I'm just always drained and I have started to notice that lately I have a serious lack of motivation.

Same here honestly.

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Same here honestly.

I mean, there was one point where I was in college and I was so stressed out that I really wanted to throw something at someone to just release all the stress.

• Hug 2

I mean, there was one point where I was in college and I was so stressed out that I really wanted to throw something at someone to just release all the stress.

Do you have someone who you could talk to? Of course you have us. Especially me.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Do you have someone who you could talk to? Of course you have us. Especially me.

I mean, I go to my doctor every so often but when I'm there, I just feel like if I talk to him or anyone else, I'll just be judged by everyone if you know what I mean.

• Hug 1

I mean, I go to my doctor every so often but when I'm there, I just feel like if I talk to him or anyone else, I'll just be judged by everyone if you know what I mean.

I’m so sorry 😞! You’re not judged here, your feelings matter to us. You’re important. You can always talk to these lovely people @MonsoonΒ @AuroraΒ @LuieΒ @BlondieΒ if things get difficult!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

I’m so sorry 😞! You’re not judged here, your feelings matter to us. You’re important. You can always talk to these lovely people @MonsoonΒ @AuroraΒ @LuieΒ @BlondieΒ if things get difficult!

Tysm.

Tysm.

Hugs I’m here for you lovely πŸ₯°Β 

423Β 

anything you want to talk about?

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Hugs I’m here for you lovely πŸ₯°Β 

423Β 

anything you want to talk about?

not rly.

Just now, Leilaaaa said: