What Is The Best Memory You Remember?

Non-Binary Person Here    

What is the best memory you remember?

Mine was when I was a freshman. I have 2 best memories with the songs Hakuna Matata and Lion Sleeps Tonight. I think it was last year, or it was my freshman year that I did these. The teacher and 2 or 3 students walked in and I played hakuna matata and everyone was singing it. I mean everyone. Even the classes around us! Then in my homeroom freshman year I played Lion Sleeps tonight and walked out of the classroom while it played and everyone was trying to find the owner of where the song was playing. Then I walked back in and 6 guys were singing it weirdly. Then I grabbed my chromebook from where I put it and soon I was singing along with the guys. I used to sing every week during homeroom. That was until dang CoViD hit.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

What is the best memory you remember?

Mine was when I was a freshman. I have 2 best memories with the songs Hakuna Matata and Lion Sleeps Tonight. I think it was last year, or it was my freshman year that I did these. The teacher and 2 or 3 students walked in and I played hakuna matata and everyone was singing it. I mean everyone. Even the classes around us! Then in my homeroom freshman year I played Lion Sleeps tonight and walked out of the classroom while it played and everyone was trying to find the owner of where the song was playing. Then I walked back in and 6 guys were singing it weirdly. Then I grabbed my chromebook from where I put it and soon I was singing along with the guys. I used to sing every week during homeroom. That was until dang CoViD hit.

That's amazing :):)

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

That's amazing :):)

When it came to my freshman year,It was the best. Until StUpId CoViD hit. Then it was My Junior year which was last year.

My fondest memory is pretty recent, actually. It’s when I went with a couple of my friends to Heritage Park, our city’s theme park (everyone goes there, I’m not giving anything away), and we went on one of the rides that had a cover, so no one could see us, and sang random songs from disney movies. We also put twenty dollars into winning a rat stuffed animal from the carnival games for our friend, so that we all had one :)

3 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

When it came to my freshman year,It was the best. Until StUpId CoViD hit. Then it was My Junior year which was last year.

Dumb covid!!!!!

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

My fondest memory is pretty recent, actually. It’s when I went with a couple of my friends to Heritage Park, our city’s theme park (everyone goes there, I’m not giving anything away), and we went on one of the rides that had a cover, so no one could see us, and sang random songs from disney movies. We also put twenty dollars into winning a rat stuffed animal from the carnival games for our friend, so that we all had one :)

That sounds like a good memory. I however have not been to a theme park or an amusement park.

1 minute ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

That sounds like a good memory. I however have not been to a theme park or an amusement park.

It's barely a theme park, it's more so 'Hey! This is what this area was like 100 or 150 years ago! Plus an old-fashioned carnival-type fair! "

2 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

It's barely a theme park, it's more so 'Hey! This is what this area was like 100 or 150 years ago! Plus an old-fashioned carnival-type fair! "

Haven't been to a carnival either lol