Is my bff using me?

Antea    

Idk if my friend is using me. In the beggining shi didnt. I am sure. But with time, she started cheating on all tests and stopped learning( by cheating i mean me writing down half of the test for her). But still she is interested in my topics and everything. Last  2 months she found a boyfriend and I totally understand her. But some things are really triggering me. Things that her and me would do together she now does with her boyfriend, some private things just for us-she does the same thing. The other day I made up a whole plan for the day and she just took al my work and did it with her boyfried( for example, I prepared funny quizes that we can do on picnic). I understand... But when we, now rarely hang out- shes on her phone, with;guess who?!?! Hahhahaha. She started to cool off of me, doesn't listen to me as much and then asks me if our friendhip will last forever, and tells me that she loves me(as a friend). And of course, we still do a lot of talking, but a bare minimum doesn't include bf, when i start something, she zooms of and thinks about other things.

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Antea Welcome to the Ditch the Label Community 😊

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums and I’ve read your post and wondered whether you’d like to talk things through with one of our Trained Digital Mentors? They offer support and advice to those who reach out in our Community. I will tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out. @Monsoon & @Aurora 

If you need anything in the meantime please just give us a shout. 

19 hours ago, Antea said:

Idk if my friend is using me. In the beggining shi didnt. I am sure. But with time, she started cheating on all tests and stopped learning( by cheating i mean me writing down half of the test for her). But still she is interested in my topics and everything. Last  2 months she found a boyfriend and I totally understand her. But some things are really triggering me. Things that her and me would do together she now does with her boyfriend, some private things just for us-she does the same thing. The other day I made up a whole plan for the day and she just took al my work and did it with her boyfried( for example, I prepared funny quizes that we can do on picnic). I understand... But when we, now rarely hang out- shes on her phone, with;guess who?!?! Hahhahaha. She started to cool off of me, doesn't listen to me as much and then asks me if our friendhip will last forever, and tells me that she loves me(as a friend). And of course, we still do a lot of talking, but a bare minimum doesn't include bf, when i start something, she zooms of and thinks about other things.

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us.

It definitely sounds like things have shifted in your friendship since she started dating, especially in the sense that she isn't as present with you and in the friendship generally as she once was. I'm wondering, have you spoken to her at all about how you're feeling? If so, how did that go?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e