THE CONFUSION

MJ (MARZ)    

So recently i broke up with a girl we will call her N. I broke up woth her because she was not giving me atterntion and it really was not a hard breakup. we expected to get back together soon after. But just a week ago i started dating this girl (c) cause i needed to move on. C is cute or whatever but my feelings for N are so strong plus C is not really my type. N is like the literal description of my type and we both still love each other very much. I dont want to break C's heart but i need to go back with N because the feeling are more than the ones with C cause the ones with C feel forced. 

What should i do

6 minutes ago, MJ (MARZ) said:

So recently i broke up with a girl we will call her N. I broke up woth her because she was not giving me atterntion and it really was not a hard breakup. we expected to get back together soon after. But just a week ago i started dating this girl (c) cause i needed to move on. C is cute or whatever but my feelings for N are so strong plus C is not really my type. N is like the literal description of my type and we both still love each other very much. I dont want to break C's heart but i need to go back with N because the feeling are more than the ones with C cause the ones with C feel forced. 

What should i do

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing this with us. I think that in-between relationships, it's really important to have some time to recover and work through the difficulties in the relationship before thinking about dating again. Break ups are hard, and if there isn't a good amount of time between them, it can lead to difficulties in the relationship. It's interesting that you started dating her because you needed to move on; can you tell me more about that? Did you feel like you needed someone else to help you move on? 

Also, with how you're feeling about C, do you think it's important to communicate that, especially how you feel about N?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Just now, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing this with us. I think that in-between relationships, it's really important to have some time to recover and work through the difficulties in the relationship before thinking about dating again. Break ups are hard, and if there isn't a good amount of time between them, it can lead to difficulties in the relationship. It's interesting that you started dating her because you needed to move on; can you tell me more about that? Did you feel like you needed someone else to help you move on? 

Also, with how you're feeling about C, do you think it's important to communicate that, especially how you feel about N?

I felt that if i never dated anyone i would stay stuck on N. And C came to me and told me she liked me so i took the oppurtunity to try something new. C is just like not my type but i feel that she really likes me and N just had so much love for me like i have for her